"With this, they're even." Shoto stated.

"No, they're not." Katsuki and Y/N said as they thought the same thing.

Koji was now captured after Jurota ran away from Denki and Tsu that attempt to attack him as the Class B was now 2-to-1 win.

"The teams are chipping away at each other! Shishida and Tsuburaba fought back immediately! They've got the same number of people left, but is Class B better off mentally? Will my student's furious attacks finally crush Class A?!" Vlad shouted rather crazy through the mic.

"Yeah, good old Mr. Vlad!" Monoma cheered but suddenly screamed when Anjali was behind him.

"Stop the biased commentary!" Mina shouted, holding up the sign that said 'Against biased commentary'.

Kyoka and Yuga hold out a big sign that said 'Mr. Vlad should comment impartially!'.

"Anjali please pipe him down for a while? And Spino, Carto? Shut Vlad up." Y/N sighed, trying not to blow up.

Anjali gladly got Monoma into her mouth as she slowly and gently chew on him as he screamed in fright as saliva covered him whole while Vlad flinched at the two ferocious predators staring down at him with their nose huffed out smoke as they're clearly just as annoyed as Y/N and Class A.

"Geez, you can be so evil sometimes." Tetsu said with Itsuka agreeing with him.

"Well, that's how I am."

Her and Katsuki gave each other a fist bump with a malicious grin on their faces.

"Shishida's crazy strong, huh?" Hanta commented.

Rikido nodded.

"The precision of his sense of smell is no joke."

The battle went on as Y/N saw that her classmates had a plan as Tsu showed them the slime on her bare arm as soon as she removed her sleeve. Then, there goes Class B when Jurota sniffed something and shouted.

"There are three Asui's heading our way!"

"What's that Shishida saying? It's not like she's Ectoplasm. There should only be one Asui." one of Class B said.

Mineta whispered to Izuku.

"Midoriya, it's that, right?"

"Yeah, that. I've heard of it, but I've never seen her use it."

"The toxic mucus!" Izuku and Mineta said it together.

"She put it on the other two to cover their smell!"

"Even we almost forgot about it, so there's no way Class B would think of it!"

Y/N who's been hearing this smirked, seeing they've got some trick up their sleeves. The scenes went on and Y/N was more impressed when Hitoshi used Aizawa's binding cloth to pull down the pipe and brought it down on Jurota, but it didn't affect him. When he was close to grabbing Hitoshi, Tsu threw Hiryu Rin towards Jurota, knocking them down, saving Hitoshi.

"Alright!" Ochaco cheered.

"Hey, Shinso's really good, isn't he? He's not much of a handicap." Mineta said.

"No, Asui's and Kaminari's quick thinking let him shine. Amazing..." Izuku said, looking up from his notebook he brought out.

"Brainwashing..." Shoto voiced. "It's an even more annoying Quirk than I thought it was."

Katsuki scoffed in annoyance.

"But it's a good Quirk enough for him to annoy the villains as well. Take that as an advantage." Y/N pointed out.