Chapter 50

Xia Lin felt that everything had become too incredible: "So you mean, Yu Luotong also knows that you like me?"

"He knows. After you changed classes, I realized that I might like you. I was so flustered and I had nowhere to say it. I could only tell Luo Tong. Later, at the graduation party, Luo Tong encouraged me to confess to you. I didn't dare to be too blunt so I prepared a song to sing for you but you left before halfway through the song. I chased you out to give you a gift and it was returned in person by you. At that time, I was really . . . ." Song Yan recalled what happened at that time and was so suffocated that he couldn't speak.

Xia Lin was shocked by his wave of information again. He still had some impressions about the graduation party. 

At that time, he thought that Song Yan's song was sung for Yu Luotong. He was caught in the middle and felt uncomfortable so he pulled Zhou Shuo out.

Later, Song Yan chased him outside and gave him the ET medal. He was a little touched but then he learned that Yu Luotong also had the same medal. His feeling suddenly turned into disgust and he returned the ET medal in a fit of anger.

Unexpectedly, the truth of the matter was completely opposite to what he had guessed.

Xia Lin recalled the inner monologues he had seen on Song Yan's Weibo before. 

In fact, when he was reading those Weibo posts, he always had a strong sense of substitution. But reason has always reminded him not to be passionate so even if he noticed that there were many unreasonable doubts about the relationship between Song Yan and Yu Luotong, they were deliberately ignored by him.

Now, listening to Song Yan telling these reasons, those unreasonable points can also be explained. 

But at the same time, there was a faint uneasiness in Xia Lin's heart. He felt that everything in front of him suddenly became too perfect. It made people feel very unreal, as if he was in a beautiful dream. 

Once he wakes up from the dream, everything about Song Yan will be wiped out.

Song Yan saw that Xia Lin curled his eyebrows and did not speak so he called out, "Xia Lin?" 

Xia Lin suddenly recovered and pushed Song Yan away in a panic: "I. . .I should go back. The dormitory building will be closed soon and it will be too late if I don't go back now."

"What are you running away from?" 

Song Yan chased after him, holding down his hand that wanted to open the door, "I know, I said these things that make you feel startled but I hope you can seriously consider it. Right now, I will stay in City B to follow up the project. The project is not big and I cannot stay here for too long. Can you. . . give me a response within three days?"

Xia Lin didn't answer him directly but just nodded indiscriminately. He didn't want to entangle Song Yan for too long but just wanted to leave here as soon as possible. 

Song Yan said again: "Xia Lin, can you remove me from your blacklist? I want to find you so there must be a way to contact you."

Xia Lin thought that the blacklist would actually not have much effect on Song Yan. If Song Yan really wanted to find him, he could still go to his school to find people arrogantly. He lifted his blacklist status in front of Song Yan and Song Yan let him go contentedly.

After returning to the dormitory, Xia Lin took a cold shower to calm himself down. 

He carefully recalled what Song Yan said but he still couldn't fully believe that it was a fact. He always felt that there was some discrepancy with what he had known before.

After tossing around in bed for a while, he opened his Weibo and sent a private message to Yu Luotong, asking bluntly: "Have you ever been together with Song Yan?"

A few minutes later, Yu Luotong replied: "Song Yan went to see you? I'm sorry! At that time when Song Yan and I were kissing in the classroom, we were not serious. Later, you asked me if I was with Song Yan. I didn't know Song Yan at that time likes you. I lost my head for a while. . .I regretted it in my heart but I didn't have the face to take the initiative to clarify with you. In short, this matter is all my fault. I'm sorry, please forgive me!"

"Forgiveness" was followed by an expression of rolling and begging for mercy, which was in line with Yu Luotong's outgoing personality. Xia Lin read this passage several times and his mood gradually calmed down.

If he were from the previous life, he might hate Yu Luotong for being a stalker because of such twists and turns. 

However, in this life, he doesn't know if it's because of too many things, he found that he didn't hate Yu Luotong at all.

He doesn't even think it's a pity-at least for him, there was no regret.