Chapter 30

Song Yan stared at Xia Lin until he finished his last sip and his emotions gradually rose. 

A hand was placed on Xia Lin's shoulder, and he cheered loudly: "Okay! Enough brothers and gentlemen, I will accompany you!"

After he finished a can of it. Xia Lin suddenly felt dizzy.

In their previous life, in order to be with Song Yan, he did not take a penny from his family, so he went down in a small company. 

He often accompanies customers to drink and socialize in order to fight for some small projects. He was forced to practice and drink a good amount of alcohol. Drinking a whole can of beer in one breath is just a piece of cake for him.

But he forgot that this body of ten years ago has not been deeply involved in the world and has not experienced too much alcohol baptism. It may be no problem to drink slowly. If you slam it down, it will still be a little overwhelming.

Realizing this, he quickly pressed Song Yan's hand and said, "Don't drink it." He was afraid that if he continued to drink like this, he would not be able to hold it, let alone send Song Yan back safely.

But Song Yan didn't listen to him at all. He grabbed Xia Lin's arm with his backhand and said slurredly, "Xia Lin, I'm so suffocated right now... You know, I've never been so suffocated !"

"You said that you want to be an outstanding student, OK, I don't have any opinion. I raise my hands to support; you say you want to listen carefully to the class and review quietly, do not want to be disturbed, I would rather sleep in a daze than dare to talk to you; you say you don't like Yu Luotong, I will never ask him a word in front of you since then. Lao Tzu has done this, what do you think about Lao Tzu? Lao Tzu treats you as a brother, so why do you treat Lao Tzu as the air? "

"Today is Lao Tzu's 18th birthday. On such an important day, you can even say you forgot. Do you...do you have any intentions? We grew up together, and we clearly agreed to be good brothers for a lifetime, but you. . .did you take me in your heart? Did you really treat me like a brother?"

Song Yan couldn't help but choke up at the end. Xia Lin's eyes were sour when he heard it, and Song Yan's distress, of course, he knew, but Song Yan had never known the bitterness in his heart.

Song Yan kept saying that he should be his brother, but the last thing he wants is to be a brother with Song Yan.

In his previous life, while keeping the secret of his crush on Song Yan, he had to smile for his good brother to find true love.

It wasn't until after Yu Luotong lied to leave and Song Yan was devastated and spent the day and night drinking to dissolve his sorrows, that he cautiously hugged him, and slowly let Song Yan focus on himself.

He still remembered that he took advantage of the night Song Yan had had a relationship with him for the first time after he was drunk. Although Song Yan didn't say anything, he had a face like "So my brother looked at me with this kind of eyes." 

The expression of pity and disdain.

This kind of pity and disdain almost hurt Xia Lin's body, but he was still humbled and fell into it. At that time, he thought, anyway, it has been like this in this life. 

Self-esteem and self-love have long been meaningless. 

As long as he can stay with Song Yan, it doesn't matter how he looks at him.

But is he really indifferent? Facts have proved that people's demands for love are endless. 

When he got Song Yan's body, he wanted to get his heart; got his heart, and wanted to get all of him. Even his whole life.

But he was too naive. Song Yan only used him as Yu Luotong's spare tire from the first time he slept with him. 

No matter how wholehearted he was with Song Yan, he would be beaten as soon as Yu Luotong came back. Back to the original shape. 

Song Yan has never put his heart on him, how much more his life. 

All he did was deceive himself.