"Okay, it's okay. Everyone calm down."

Then the video ended. The last video showed Wu is good and okay and next to him is a giant blue tube. He looked though more terrified than ever and upset. He was silent for a moment before he spoke.

"Mr. Masrani ordered me to destroy the specimen. I've decided to put the Scorpius into cryogentic suspension indefinitely... until I can determine what exactly went wrong and... where it can't pose a threat to anyone."

He then closes the cover of the computer, ending the video. Hawks now knew that the League of Villains are more than a threat, but the Scorpious Rex too. He gulped a little to see its red eyes glaring at him, growling lowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N headed into the dorms, looking tired, sweaty, and covered in dirt. Mina noticed her and walked over to her.

"Hey, Y/N! What happened to you? Where were you?"

"Training... With my Anjali..." Y/N tiredly said, walking past her and grabbing things for her to take a shower.

"Really?! You mean she's all grown up now? When can we see her?"

"Tomorrow..."

With that, Y/N headed into the bathroom for her to take a nice hot shower. What Mina doesn't know is that yes, they will see Anjali soon, but with a bigger surprise for all of them. The next day, Y/N was walking in the hallway to head to her class when she saw Hitoshi and Aizawa.

"Hey, Hitoshi!"

Hitoshi turned and grinned upon seeing her again.

"Sup, Y/N. How's your training?"

"Tiring... Anjali can be so stubborn." Y/N sighed, leaning her head back. "Do you really think this is a good idea, Aizawa? It feels a little unfair."

"It's called experience. If we're going to make them a hero, they need to get through something bigger than the regular test." Aizawa said. "You're going to be part of that."

What do they mean by that? What are they planning? Looks like the secret will be revealed soon. The three were walking through, chatting quietly as Hitoshi playfully nudged Y/N to the side with a small chuckle at something she said. They then stopped to see Izuku and All Might talking and Y/N knew what they were talking about.

"Oh, you two. You look like you're getting along, as usual." Aizawa said.

Y/N waved at them with a smile as Izuku shyly waved back with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Aizawa!" All Might exclaimed. "It's not like that... He forced me to--"

Aizawa darkly glare at him with his hair floating.

"Don't make it sound like you've been caught having an affair. It's not funny."

"You don't have to say it so directly..."

Y/N snickered as Hitoshi stepped out to reveal himself.

"Shinso! You were with Mr. Aizawa before, too, huh?" Izuku greeted.

"Yeah, I guess." Hitoshi said, placing a hand behind his neck.

"Don't say 'I guess!' It was great for him!" Y/N said, slapping his back lightly.

"Midoriya, you should go early to warm up. We'll be busy today." Aizawa ordered, deadly glaring at him.

"Yes, sir!" Izuku frightfully nodded and ran off.