Without their nice trait, you're probably still trying to escape at this moment but now you don't ever want to leave without them. Even if it means you have to go against your father.

You gave Namjoon a soft smile, him returning the favor. "And it turns out, you guys aren't my friends after all." Your words made Namjoon confused and startled at the same time but before he can speak, you went first.

"You guys are the most special people in my heart right now. No words can't describe how thankful I am to you guys. If it wasn't for you, I think I'm still following the selfish track of my father."

It was true. You were very delighted you had met them even if it didn't turn out as great back then, at least now it did.

Oh, how you badly wanted to hug Namjoon but you didn't because he looked like he was on the verge of tears. That's why you like him, he makes you comfortable and he lets you talk from the bottom of your heart. Those dimples of his, ghod they were so adorable.

"We're also pleased we come across you Y/N," Namjoon replied. "You're the reason why we're trying our best to find out who has been targeting us."

He didn't want to ruin the mood by mentioning the mystery guy but he was part of his speech so he just said it. But was shocked when you almost cried in front of him. Their conversation suddenly went emotional as they both try to express to each other what they were feeling.

Namjoon sighed as he looks down. "Y/N-ah, I truly hope this won't make you uncomfortable."

Your brows furrowed as you glanced at him. "Why would I be feeling uneasy when I think I feel the same about you guys." 

Never in this world can calculate how fast Namjoon's head went up to look up at you again. His face was a mixture of happiness and pure shock as he tries and comprehends what you just blurted out.

He's not dreaming, right? This isn't just some sort of hallucination and you just straight up confessed your feelings to him right? He has to make sure this is truly happening.

"Let me repeat this one more time," he takes a deep breath as he bore his eyes on you. "The seven of us. We all like you. What do you have to say about that?"

His words didn't shock you at all. Your feelings were still there. You know you love these seven men who were with you during those times when you think your family abandoned you and let you be. You smiled at him, making sure he sees how you weren't lying.

"I must say..." you trailed off. "that I might have the same feelings for the seven of you." You smiled seeing how shocked the man in front of you was.

"At first, when Taehyung kissed me. I was confused and I didn't know why that single kiss affected my entire being. Then Hoseok did the same, and it influenced me too until everyone was treating me nicely like I'm some sort of a princess. I just fell in love."

Namjoon smiled while hearing you talk. "But you are a princess to us." He smiled, showing those two adorable dimples of his. "So, does that mean you like us just how we like you?"

You giggled since Namjoon wasn't believing your words until you truly say what he wants to hear from you. "Isn't it obvious already? I already think I'm starting to fall in love with the seven of you."

With that Namjoon cups both of your cheeks in his hands, he wasn't squeezing; hence he just let it rest there. You notice his eyes were beginning to be glassy like he was on the verge of tears. He wasn't doing anything but was only staring at you with those lovey-dovey eyes.

So you took your chance to come forward and lean your lips on top of his. You felt him freeze for a second before you feel him smile despite your lips on his.