02

The whole day was completely different since you just met those handsome guys earlier but on the downside, you seemed kind of weirded out when the two escorts who were following you all the time, suddenly panicked.

They looked like they were alert on what was going to happen which made you get confused even more.

"Are you two okay?" You asked when you walked out of the classroom. The two followed you and nobody talked. It made you feel like you were talking to a freaking wall. Did they lose their voices or something?

You didn't speak after that since they weren't talking as well. You might as well just copy them and not talk right?

This class you were in was your final and last class for the day. It feels like you're in this school forever. Your last class was in History. Thankfully the teacher wasn't boring and he also did teach certain things like 'going home late.'

Yes, the teacher dismissed you 20 minutes after the bell rang. He wasn't done teaching so when the bell made its sound he made the students settle back down and finish the lecture.

Currently, you're sitting inside the car with your brother, on the way home after a long day at school. Seems like the two escorts felt something unusual when they saw Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung being the new transfers of the school I was going to.

As always, the car was silent on the way home. You were reading a book that the teacher asked you to read once you get home but you know you're going to be lazy once you get home so you decided to just read it inside the car while going home.

"Y/N?" Your brother called you out.

"Yeah?"

"Are there a guy named Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung in your class?" Jungwon asks. Oh, how you wish they could have the same class as you one day. They look hot!

"No," you answered. "but they have the same class as Yeji has." When those words left your mouth, your brother had his eyes wide open as he was shocked by this certain news.

'How did they manage to know where my sister goes to school?' He mentally asks himself.

He knows that his Dad will get mad once he finds out that his biggest enemies are near Y/N, his only daughter. If he didn't just fight with the Bangtan Mafia Group, this wouldn't be difficult to operate.

"You're spacing out a little bit my dear brother." You turn to look at him. He looks like he's going through a bunch for spacing out the entire ride.

He coughs, mentally slapping himself awake. "Oh, I'm sorry. Just tired from all of this stuff." Who wouldn't be tired when you're brother is a mafia and a student studying, at the same time?

It wasn't simple anymore now that Bangtan knows where we're hanging around.

***

"How did it go?" The tall man asks the two younger ones as they enter the mansion. "Did you find her?"

"Yes, we did," The tanned-skin man says after he plopped himself on the couch. It was a long tiring day for him as he gets to go to school and study like a normal person.

"Did they recognize both of you?" The tall man asks again.

"I'm pretty sure that Y/N girl doesn't know us..." The tanned-skin man thought. "...yet." he finishes.

"She was highly secured," The honey-skinned man tells. "Two bodyguards were with her for the whole day. We followed and followed but the escorts were still following her." He was impressed with how Kim Junghoon handled this situation.