CHAPTER 16

Namjoon: welcome Mrs Kim Namjoon.

Fear rushed in my body. He was so close. I try to run away but he caught me and pinned me at the door.

Jia: l-leave me Namjoon

Namjoon: hmmm...why would I?

Jia: p-please

Namjoon: after knowing about RM...I thought you were not gonna dig in more..but perhaps I was wrong

Jia: h-how did you know?

Namjoon released me and took my hand and dragged me outside the basement

We both entered in a hall where security guards were present

Namjoon: I want you all out
He said loud but general. He made both of us to sat on couch. I was still shivering.

Namjoon: first of all calm down.

I calmed down a little bit but still on guard

Namjoon: listen I already noticed the change in your behaviour that day when you were avoiding me. So I decided to find out. Later on when Vanessa told me that you came office that day , then I understood the whole thing.  And my suspicions  confirmed when you started shaking after the flashing news about me aka RM on that day . Even I knew you put the tracking device on my watch but I didn't removed it because I don't want to hide this anymore. Jia , I am mafia , I kill people not innocent ones but bad ones . Yes I am CEO too but for this world. In underworld I am consider as ruthless and cold hearted mafia.

Jia: but why are you hiding this and most importantly does park knows about this???

Namjoon: No... it's between only you and me...

Jia: can I know the reason?

Namjoon: I think you have too...
Mr park killed my parents

I become shocked to hear this

Jia: h-how

Namjoon: I was around 16 years old. My father and Mr park were step brothers but my father always loved him as his own brother. Both of them were closed siblings until one day my grandfather named all the property under my father. This doesn't suits to uncle park. He argued to give him some shares too but my grandfather didn't because he thought uncle is not capable of handling the big company. So he decided to kill my father. I was out for the school. When I came back I saw Police and neighbours were crowded in front of my house. I came inside to saw my parents laying on the floor lifelessly...my mind stopped. My whole world shattered into million of pieces. I cried and cried . Uncle park was there too shedding tears. I lost everything. Next day when I was going to my parents graveyard I overheard their conversation. This is when I came to know uncle poisoned my parents. Tears were started to roll down continuously. I ran from there , then I decided to take revenge from parks. All the companies were now under his name. Anger and hatrednesss overtook me. And from that day I changed into cold hearted.
I decided not to reveal myself in front of Mr Park....that's why I done this act not to create suspicion about me

after hearing his conversation my heart clenched...I didn't knew he was suffering from this trauma. I hugged him and cried. Never ever in my life I want this to be happen with someone.
How he handled everything alone and here I was judging him bad...how selfish of me

Namjoon pulled out from me and said

Namjoon: jia , I didn't wanted to get married too , because of them I married to you. Sorry I ruined your life.

Jia: no you didn't in fact I'm glad that I met you... despite having parents I still didn't got the peace as I found around you...thank you so much for marrying me.

Namjoon suddenly pulled me close and next thing he said I become shocked

Namjoon: glad you are not regretting even if you protest I won't let you go because....you only belongs to me.

Before I would say  something ,he crashed his lips on mine. First I didn't kissed him back but later I give in.

To be continued ✧*。