Von crouched beside her but she didn't bother to look up, "baby what's wrong I went back to get you I had to get you," he confessed forcing her to look at him.

Her face appeared to be slim, sunk in and completely lifeless. Her hair was dried out and brittle, her eyes were dim with small pupils, with bags and darks marks under her eyes. She looked as if she had seen death which she did. "The baby," she simply replied. Von's eyes searched over her face, "what's wrong with the baby?" He asked possibly having a clue. "Von they weren't going to let you come back, there had to be a transaction," she admitted with tears falling down her face as she finally locked her eyes with his. "A soul for a soul," she finished.

Von was in disbelief at what he had heard.

Before he could speak a loud thump submerged from the floor above them, causing each of them to slowly turn and eye each other.

"What the fuck was that?" Von asked.

Naamah swallowed the dried lump in her throat, "you," she softly whispered.

Mary's eyes had opened widely and she practically jumped out of Booka's arms, screaming out a foreign language literally speaking in tongue. The sound of the thing growling loudly rattled the entire home but Mary didn't stop chanting. A window breaking came from upstairs and Mary quickly ran upstairs after it. Everyone decided to follow while Von took his time as he carried Naamah in his arms.

Mary raced to the window seeing the thick black blood from the thing cutting itself with the glass, she rummaged her fingers through it taking it in.

"What the fuck is that thing?" Booka questioned.

"As Naamah said it's Dayvon, only darker," she confessed.

"That fuckin' thing was fightin' me, it didn't want me comin' back.." Von informed.

"Exactly, it wants to be you and it's going to do any and everything in its power to do that so it doesn't go back to hell. The thing is you have to put something in its place or order will be undone and that's really when all hell will break lose," Mary said while keeping a stern voice having fear creep up everyone's spine.

Booka's brows furrowed, "hold the fuck up since when did this become a episode of supernatural?"

"Since he fell in love with a damn demon," Durk replied.

While those two chattered amongst each other, Von wanted to make sure Naamah's well being was solidified. He took her to a private room and laid her down on the bed, he simply sat beside her and took in her beauty. To him - she still was the most beautiful woman he ever laid eyes on. "You good?" He asked wanting to know deep down how she felt. "I'm dying why didn't you leave me there?" She asked starting to cough and quickly covered her mouth with her balled fist. "Cause if you not here with me I'm fuckin' dyin' the fuck you leave me for anyhow? I never once thought about leavin' you like that," Von replied trying to calm himself down as he found himself growing angry. Naamah shook her head, "either way it goes I'm dying with you next to me or not.."

"Why?"

"Cause I need to eat, I need something and I'm scared because I don't know what it is bro I'm so scared," she confesses starting to cry once again.

Von found himself staring at her, he didn't like the idea of living without Naamah but it seemed like it was selfish of him to keep her around and she was dying because of him.

"What do you eat mama?" Von asked, "I'll go get that right now on foe."

"People," she quickly replied.

Von couldn't believe his ears, "pe-people?"

"Men.."

"So what you throw them in some batter and fry them?" Von wondered out of curiosity there seemed to be little he knew about his girlfriend.