Saint clenched his fists at his sides, trying to calm himself down, even more after Perth's words. "I am not going to allow it. For you to flirt with other people while I am there looking like... like..."

Perth raised his brow and smirked. He felt good with the little power he was producing inside of him. "Like what? Stupid? Ignorant? Feeling humiliated? Welcome to the club Saint. You are reacting this way just for a little flirting, imagine hearing your husband fucking other people in the other room, hearing their disgusting screams. Imagine being faced with your husband's mistress at your workplace." Perth walked closer to Saint, enunciating each word with every step. "How does it make you feel? Hm? Feeling powerless, that is."

Saint closed his eyes, and then looked down. He tried swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat. "It..." Saint swallowed again and tried sounding louder and more determined, "It doesn't matter. I told you I am not going to allow it. Or else, believe me when I say that you are going to feel my wrath!" Saint looked at Perth's eyes, to show him that he was dead serious about his words.

Perth rolled his eyes and shook his head in disapproval. "You don't make me feel anything anymore Saint. Anything."

Perth turned his back to Saint, and before he could register it, before his heart could get ready for it, before Perth's body could keep itself on the ground, hands grabbed his arms then spun him around and a pair of lips were on top of his, kissing him hard. Saint's lips. Perth's eyes were opened from the shock and the only thing he could see was Saint's closed ones, the furrowing of his brows, and the twitch of Saint's lashes from the harsh way his eyes were closed.

Saint's right hand was on the back of his head, making him and forcing him to stay there, while the other hand found it's place on Perth's waist. Even though, Perth had craved for that kiss so much, had dreamed for it, imagined what Saint could taste like, he couldn't let this happen, not like this.

He put both of his palms and forearms on Saint's chest and pushed him away, hard.

He stumbled back a few steps, swallowing and getting ready to look at Saint. Saint's cheeks were a little flushed, and his lips were redder from the hard way he had kissed the younger boy, even though the kiss wasn't open mouthed.

The lad looked at Perth, the way the smaller boy was gasping for air, and before Perth could get ready again, Saint grabbed his arm and got him closer. "Come here." The CEO said with his voice low and raspy filled with lust. Those were the last words Perth heard before being kissed again.

Saint got him even closer if it was more possible than the first time. He seemed like he feared that the smaller boy would push him away once again. The lad clutched at the back of Perth's shirt, crazy with desire and hunger for his husband.

Perth's head started to spin, even though he tried once again to break free from Saint's arms, he couldn't. Saint was holding him too strongly for Perth to be able to go away. Saint's lips were chapped and harsh on his own, but this didn't manage to get Perth to want him less. The powerful way that Saint enveloped him, but also the mad desire that had developed from not getting anything all those months, made Perth give up and finally put his arms around Saint's neck.

A growl escaped Saint's throat the second Perth seemed to accept him. He knew his husband wouldn't open up for him that easy, so he bit the younger boy's bottom lip, and slightly pinched him under his shirt, on his hip. Perth gasped a little, and Saint took his chance to lick in his mouth.

Perth's eyelashes fluttered from the intrusion. He had never been kissed before with such passion and power. He had only received a few pecks from his dates, which Perth didn't even bother to call them kissess.