He smiled. "You really are as smart as you say. Always keep your guard up, especially when your opponent is smarter than you are." I forced a laugh. "You know they say arrogance is a hero's worse enemy." We sat there in a tense silence for a few second before Nezu spoke up.

"Midoriya we are here to give you a warning. Your behavior the last couple of days are just not acceptable. I understand you don't want to be here, but if you don't at least try to do better than we will have to ship you to jail. We cannot risk the future of the students here who actually want to be a hero."

I chuckled. "Did you not know what you were getting yourself into when you offered this to me? I'm not always going to play nice. And If anything, I'm helping these "future heroes" by showing them a part of the hero world that you want to keep hidden." Nezu glared at me. "Early exposure is not a good way of showing them the part you are talking about. That's why we have hero work studies." I scoffed. "They should know what they are getting into before the contribute a whole year of their lives to this school. Not to mention they obviously don't care about helping people if they leave just because some parts of the job have nothing to do with riches and fame."

"There is no point in arguing. This is you warning Midoriya. Do better or you will be expelled and sent to jail. Do you understand me?" Nezu and I locked eyes. "You know it won't be as simple as expelling me, don't you rodent?" Nezu flashed me a fake smile. "Whatever do you mean?" I got up. "You know what I mean." I looked over at Aizawa. "I'm going to head back to class." He nodded his head.

I walked down the hallway and when I opened the door, I was expecting an abrupt end to whispers, but the room was completely silent. "How satisfying."

Aizawa P.O.V.

I looked over at Nezu who was now sipping on his tea. "Was it really necessary to threaten him?! You know damn well that he won't willing go to jail. You were baiting him!" Nezu sat down his tea. "I would appreciate if you lowered your voice."

"But yes, I did threaten him. To see his reaction. He is quite intelligent, but he lets his emotion get in the way of that. And of course, I'm not going to expel him. That's a good way to get several people hurt. Plus, I would hate to let all that talent go." I sighed and leaned back into the couch. "Was his reaction good enough for you?! Now he's pissed and who knows how he will retaliate."

"That's another reason why I did it. Just how mad can he get? What can he do? What is he willing to do? We need to know what we are getting ourselves into Shota. And that's if he reacts at all." I gave him a confused look. Nezu sighed at me. "Think about it. Midoriya likes to toy with people. We saw that in his match today. So, if he does nothing, then we will be on edge waiting for it. Anticipation is almost as bad as actual retaliation." I nodded my head. "So, what you're saying. Is that he probably won't actually do anything." Nezu nodded his head.

We sat there for a minute as Nezu finished his tea. He got up on the table in front of me. "I want you to move up the USJ training to sometime in the next couple of weeks." I shot my head up. "What why? They haven't even had any quirk training." Nezu nodded his head. "I know but I want to test Midoriya and how well he does in rescue situations."

I sighed at him. "not everything is about Midoriya." Nezu shook his head. "Right now, it is. We don't know anything about him, while we know everything about everyone else because of their middle school records. But we know nothing about him because of how scared his teachers were of him. All we do know is that he has great combat abilities and he likes to toy with people. But we don't know how he does in rescue situations. So, that is what we will test him in next. After that the year can go on as planned."