😃💗We are Back!💗😃

Dear Lovlies make sure to read a/n note in the end! I have mentioned something important there ty! 🤗💗✨Now on to the story....

Sivaangis pov
I woke up with a gentle kiss on my forehead I looked up to see ashiwneyy. He smiled and I cuddled into his chest playing with his T-shirt. Then we both heard a knock on our door. I quickly got up and my hair into a bun. I opened the door to see amma...

Amma- chellam srry disturb pannatuku ithanga tea adthukonga...
I smiled gently...

Sivu- ayoo apdillam onu illa ma srry na rumba thoongiten itho na varen ma...
She smiled and handed me the teacups. She went and I closed the door ashwineyy was abt to get the teacup from my hand when I held his hand...

Sivu- ashwineyy poi refresh pannitu vanthu koodi..
I say pointing towards the bathroom he smiled and went... I quickly made the bed and placed our tea on the nightstand.

I picked out the saree of tdy and placed it on the bed then ashwineyy came out I rushed into the bathroom and refreshed. I quickly showered and noticed I left my saree on the bed.

Ayayo enna di sivaangi nee I thought to myself. I quickly went near the door and called ashwineyy...

Sivu- ashwineyy...

Ashwineyy- sollu pondatti!
He says in an exciting tone...

Sivu- Saree bedla irruku eduthu tharvingala?
I say shyly...

Ashwineyy- haan seri ma
I slowly opened the door and stick my hand out he gave me the saree in my hand and smiled lightly. I smiled and closed the door I quickly changed into...

Once I finished I went out of the bathroom and started doing my hair I felt arms wrap around my waist

Once I finished I went out of the bathroom and started doing my hair I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked at the mirror to see ashwineyy. I smiled at him holding his hands. He turned me around and put my hair behind my ear. I smiled at him and he cupped my face..

Ashwinney- epdi ma nee ivlo azhaga irruka?
I smiled at him and held his hands that were cupped to my face.. He smiled and came closer before he could kiss me I kissed him on his cheek and winked at him.

He looked at me and chuckled. I chuckled with him and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and helped amma place all the breakfast items on the table. We called everyone to come to eat breakfast and we joined them as well. Once we finished we washed the dishes I got all the laundry items and went to the terrace to dry them..

While I was doing it I felt like being picked up by someone. I turn around to see ashwineyy...

Sivu- Ashwineyy vidu enaku thunaiya dry pannanum..