🎂💗Bday Suprise!💗🎂

Sivaangis pov
I woke up in a good mood due to last night events. I smiled just thinking abt it... I slapped my forehead playfully and went to brush my teeth. Once I came back I realized pavi wasn't there. I went to the living room to find her but she wasn't there... correction no one was there... I got confused and I started looking everywhere... I noticed a room slightly crooked open. I slowly opened the whole room it was completely dark but then I heard a loud noise... SURPRISE!!!.

The light switched on to reveal the whole room decorated with birthday banners and balloons... I smiled widely and went to my brothers.. they blessed me and I got blessings from the others as well. Then both my brothers came to me and gave me a bag... I looked confused but they told me to go get ready and pavi also joined me.. I went to shower and took the bag my Anna's gave... I looked inside to see a mint floral saree and some jewels for it... I quickly changed into the saree then I added a gold stud and did my hair. Pavi did minimal makeup on me and then I went to the living room... both my Anna's came and hugged me tightly. They kissed my forehead and took my hand... we went to the car and they told me we were going to the temple... we all went to the temple and prayed. Both my brothers did archanai for me I smiled at both of them admiring how much they take care of me... once we were done. We went back to the villa and ate breakfast...

Ashwineyy pov
I got ready in a purple shirt and grey pants. Tdy was my angels birthday everyone in the group already took her to the temple. I wasn't able to go in the morning since we had some rituals tdy. I was really excited to see my angel in the evening. I already told pugazh I will get the cake and come. He agreed and I ordered the cake... after some time it was ready for a pick up so I told my parents and started... in 10 to 15 mins I reached. I knocked and my partner opened the door. I quickly went to the terrace and placed the cake while I was I saw rakshan and pugazh decorating the terrace.. I smiled and helped them...

*Lets skip to the evening*(Sivaangi pov)
I was in the room with pavi since sharath anna said I wasn't allowed to come to the hall. I called ashwineyy but he didn't pick up... after some time mani ka called I quickly picked up and she wished me. We were taking for some time then she gave the phone to athai and mama (oho🙈💗✨)... they wished me which made me get a bit emotional. I wish my parents were here... I got wishes from everyone except them but like my brothers always say they are watching me from somewhere... I thanked them and hung the call... pavi noticed my mood change and hugged me... I smiled at her and was playing with my ring when pugazh Anna came in and took my hand. We went to the terrace. There was string lights everywhere... there was pictures of me and pictures of my family. I had happy tears streaming down I hugged my brothers and thanked them. I saw ashwineyy in the back. He made an action to wipe my tears and smile.. I quickly did and smiled widely at him... he quickly made a super sign and looked me up and down. I blushed and nodded playfully... we cut the cake and I fed everyone. Then we were all chatting when sharath anna pulled me aside.

Sharath- ayy thanagachi congrats

Sivu- ethuku anne?

Sharath- ayy nadikatha enuku ellam theriyum partner solluitan

Sivu- Oh Hehehehe srryyyy

Sharath- paravilla annna na onu solluta

Sivu- haan sollu na

Sharath- partner nethuiku rumba pathari thaan da..
slowly he told me everything abt ashiwneyys break down and his plan. I felt so guilty that I reacted like this...

Sivu- oh my thanksuhh ne sonnuthuku na poi avaru kitta apologize pannithu varen ne

Sharath- hmm ok da
He said smiling I returned it back and went to find ashwineyy. I saw him chatting with rakshan anna.. I quickly signaled ashiwneyy to come down. We went to my room and I closed the door...