😚💗Approved!💗😚

*After few days*(sivaangis pov)
It's been a few days since mani ka and ashwineyy left... ashwineyy always calls me or texts me and same with mani ka... they called us and said amma and appa approved mani ka decision we were all soo happy for them... hussain naw family first were disagreeing but after some time they agreed... hussain na and his family met mani ka amd ashwineyys family... but after that none of them updated us... and tdy evening ashwineyy, mani ka and hussain na are coming back here... I'm very excited and I really hope both the family agreed to their marriage... I stopped thinking and texted mr ashiwneyy...

Angel🤩💜✨- ashwineyy did both the family approve for mani ka and hussain nas marriage?

Ashwineyy🙈💗✨- maa I will tell u in person... the situation is not good...

Angel🤩💜✨- ayooo ashwineyy ur scaring me...

Ashiwneyy🙈💗✨- maa... seriii what are u doing?

Angel🤩💜✨- serii ashwineyy tmr is onam so I'm decorating the house... what are u doing?

Ashwineyy🙈💗✨- ohh nice ma and I'm on my phone while the devil is sleeping... hussain na is in his bunk talking with someone

Angel🤩💜✨- ohh ok... soo ashiwneyy miss panigala?

Ashwineyy🙈💗✨- Yaa maa I missed everyone

Angel🤩💜✨- ashwineyy... pooo yaaaa
I was huffing cuz of the way he replayed😒... he always acts soo romantic when no one is there but he acts like he didn't do any of that when someone is around him... while I was thinking I got a call...

Ashwins POV
Me and mani were soo nervous since hussain na family refused to this marriage but they are coming to talk to us tdy... once they came in hussain na stood near mani and held her hands... He made sure they all know that he will only began his life with mani... no one else... hussain na parents smiled and my parents did too... we were confused but hussain na parents said that they will be more than happy to have mani as their daughter in law... mani ka and hussain na took blessing from both the family and finally both the family was talking and came to decision of having the engagement next month... and the wedding one week after.... we were all smiling and bursting out of happiness... since everything went perfectly we planned to go back to our home... and hussain na said we should take everyone out for dinner and surprise them with the news there.... after some time we booked tickets and started back to the bus and there... my angel texted me... we both were texting she asked me for update but I refused... then she again asked me if I missed her but I teased her again by saying I missed everyone then she didn't reply properly so I took my chance and called her...
*calling angel🤩💜✨*

Ashwineyy- is someone mad there?

Sivu- why don't u go and ask that someone
I chuckled to her cuteness...

Ashwineyy- ohhh soo madam is angry?

Sivu- Yaa very
She said making me smile...

Ashwineyy- ohhhh could u tell that someone I miss them very much and I'm thinking abt them 24/7.... and soo excited to see them tdy...

Sivu- hmm I will tell her and could u also tell mr confusion that the someone is missing him badly and soo excited to see him...

Ashwineyy- oh so mr confusion? Ok ok I will tell him....

Sivu- ya ya seri take some rest and I will see u soon ashwineyy ok?

Ashwineyy- seringa madam I say playfully and also told her ma take care mr confusion will come and see his somebody...

Sivu- ayooo oknga bye take care
And she ends the call... I smile to myself  thinking abt her... she makes me go crazy... I hope I get the guys to tell her I can't live without her... I can't be without her.... I love her... I smile and go to sleep...

Sivaangi POV
After the convo with ashwineyy I feel soo happy and hyped... I get ready to go to the bus stop... I wore an purple kurti with white legging I matched the outfit by adding white earring... I got in the car with rakshan ann,pugazh Anne, pavi and sharath Anne... when we reached the bus stop we waited for 15 mins and finally their bus arrived... I saw mani ka hussain na and ashwineyy walk out... we were all still confused what the answer is but we hoped it was a good one...I went to mani ka and hugged her and asked how everyone is there... I went to ashwineyy and he pat my hand...

Ashwineyy- mr confusion is here

Sivu- haan haan somebody is also here
We both chuckle and while no one was looking we both quickly hugged and he smiled... we all finally got in the car...ashwineyy said we have to go to this restaurant we all were confused but rakshan Anne drove there.once we got out mani ka made us go in... we all sat and hussain na began speaking...

Hussain- so as everyone my family and mani family talked with each other abt the wedding... and they agreed he said silently with a sad face
so I went to mani ka began to console when pavi noticed...

Pavi- waittt guysss he said agreed omgggggg

Pugazh- ayyyy congrats loosuuu

Rakshan- deii ashiwneyy u did it machan
We all hugged each other and then mani ka said...

Mani- all of u better come next month to Coimbatore for the engagement... and the next week after will be the wedding she said smiling

Sivu- ayyy look at the happiness in my sissy...
And the night finished in happiness and we all head back home...

A/n note
Heyy guys long chapter tdy hope u enjoyed😝💗✨
Tysm for the love🤩💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😄💗✨