😊💗Feelings!💗😊

Ashwins pov
I got a notification on my phone and I checked to see that I got appointed from the company that interviewed me.I whispered my angel to her... suddenly I saw her tear up I looked at her and asked...

Ashwineyy- ma did I say something wrong?

Sivu- she sniffes and says no no ashwineyy my dad used to call me his angel she says with tears slipping.. I quickly wiped them and told her...

Ashwineyy- I will always be there

Sivu- ashwineyy she says with biggest smile and hugs me
I hug her back and tighten the grip... I then realized we have been gone too long soo we both quickly went down and the whole group was still finishing up... they asked us what happened my angel said she got an call from an old friend and smiled... then suddenly she eyed me to tell something. I didn't know what but then I realized she wants me to tell abt the appointment and then I finally opened up...

Ashwineyy- uhh guys actually u know where I uhh was interviewed

Rakshan- Yaa machan the same one as mine right?

Ashwineyy- haan and uhh I got an email that said I was appointed

Mani- omg deii loosu congrats

Ashwineyy- Thx devil

Pugazh- mapillai congrats but when is the treat da?

Sharath- ayy partner congrats but don't forgot to give us treat

Hussain- thambiiiii congratssss and like they said treat is a must

Ashwineyy- ayoooo always eating aaaa
Everyone chuckled and within the happy news we all went back to the villa and changed into our night fits and slept....

Sivaangis pov
We all came back from the restaurant and started changing to our night fits... then we all went to our rooms to sleep... mani ka and I were chatting since we were bored...

Mani- sivu tdy was fun right?

Sivu- ya ka soo fun but I bet it was more for u?

Mani- why di?

Sivu- aaan we saw u romancing😉

Mani- ayyy ur still a little kid🙈 she said blushing

Sivu- I can see the blush😆

Mani- ada poo ya....
Me and mani ka were talking when I thought abt opening up to her... meaning abt how I like ashwineyy... I'm 100% sure she will support me and ashwineyy...

Sivu- I wanna tell u something ka it's important

Mani- haan tell me di?

Sivu- maa aduuu.... ka I really really love ashwineyy ka...

Mani- omgg wait I was sus on u but I thought u were always like that....

Sivu- no no ka I really really like him... ka u know I lost my dad 2 yrs agoo after that my brothers took care of me as if I was their child... that saw care ashwineyy is showing to me... idk if he likes me... but I really really love him... I hope u understand ka...
Mani ka looked at me speechless...

Mani- sivu I will never ever stop u from liking who u want to... more than that I'm happy... u can be a kid sometimes but ur soo mature in every way... ur always such a sweetheart to us and I'm very sure that loosu loves u... Ur support towards mine and hussains situation was amazing and more than that u made my loosu thambi understand... so I have no problem within that I hugged her it got a bit emotional for both of us🥺....

Ashiwns pov
We were all laying down when me and my partner was scrolling through Insta togther then I felt like I should tell him abt my feeling towards sivu since I have been always telling the group to divert something to not disturb us...

Ashwineyy- ayy partner I wanna tell u something

Sharath- haan tell me partner

Ashwineyy- partner I uh really really like sivu... plz don't tell rakshan or pugazh yet I wanna tell them together later

Sharath- partneruhh no need to tell me I already knew u likes my sis sivu from the way u both look at each other... and don't worry I won't tell anyone...

Ashwineyy- partner really is that visible? And thx da

Sharath- visible aa? More than that partner it's like ur for sivaangi and she is for u...

Ashwineyy- I blush slightly and we both chat for some more time and we slept...

A/n note
Ty for lovely comments😄💗✨
Plz keep reading and supporting😆💗✨
About to read 6k reads already soo insane lots of love to y'all🥰💗✨