😼💗Sneaking!💗😼

Sivaangis pov
After yesterday's fun day I was sleeping in since I was a bit tired... But I woke up by a call... I saw it was ashwineyy and quickly picked it up...

Ashwineyy- morning ma

Sivu- good morning ashwineyy
I say in my sleepy voice

Ashwineyy- oiii yesterday itself  u barely hung out with me... are u free enough to give me some time madam?

Sivu- heheheh hmm I will think abt it

Ashwineyy- ayyy plz rowdy seriously I'm asking will u come outside with me just us...

Sivu- ok ashwineyy but what will I tell everyone...

Ashwineyy- hmm I will take care just get ready and wait ok ya?

Sivu- seri ok ashiwneyy

Ashwineyy- ok ma I will see u then
He hung up and I was jumping out of joy... I'm going outside with ashiwneyy...as much as it's not our first time... but it still it always brings me joy to just hangout with him... I quickly went to brush and showered... once I was done I changed into a full hand blue kurti... I added a blue hanging earring...after I finished I went to the living room... I saw ashiwneyy sitting in the living room talking to everyone... Once I went in everyone noticed and my brothers told me to go with ashwineyy... I looked surprised and looked at ashwineyy impressed... he winked at me I bid bye to my brothers and went with ashiwneyy to his bike...once I got on the bike I couldn't help but question what he did?

Sivu- ashiwneyy what did u do...

Ashwineyy- haha that a? It was easy ma I said mani needed u to come and then they believed so..

Sivu- omg ashiwneyy u turned into a bigger rowdy then me...
He chuckled and I held on to his shoulder...

Ashwineyy- ma shall we go to the beach?

Sivu- ayy let's go ashwineyy!!!
I say excitedly and we went to the beach... once we got off. We both were walking side by side... I couldn't help seeing the space between us so I went near and held on to his biceps  and lay on his shoulder... he looked at me and smiled... he held me tightly and we both stood in front of the ocean enjoying the view and this moment... the cold breeze hitting us make me hold him tighter... later ashwineyy took my hand and took me near the water but it was soo cold. I splashed water and tried running away but he caught me. He carried me and I held on to his neck smiling widely(imagine the way he carried in kanna veesi🙈💗✨) He carried me until the bike and sat me on the bike... we both look at each other and chuckle... later he pulls out his phone and we both took cute selfies of us... later he started the bike and there was a kulfi... i told him to stop so we both could get kulfis... once he did I asked what kulfi he wanted and quickly ran to get both of something and I gave him his... we both were having our kulfi when it started raining... he took my hand and made us stand under a shed...

Sivu- ada ashwineyy come let's go play in the rain

Ashwineyy- ma we will catch cold stand here

Sivu- ashiwneyy u will never be able to enjoy this moment again soo come on ashiwneyyy plz
I say pulling him with me and we both were playing in the rain...(remember what they did when the song paniii nissasa came on🤪💗✨) suddenly he pulled me closer... he hugged me from behind holding my waist...I smiled to his touch... he turned me around and kissed my cheek... I blushed at him and he lifted my face with his hand and was getting more closer this time but the rain stopped... I could see the disappointment in his face but I chuckle at his cuteness and gave him a kiss on the cheek... we both got on the bike and I cuddle him softly while he was driving... we came back to the villa I got off... I called him inside first he refused but then agreed and came inside... when we went inside rakshan anna quickly came to me and put a towel over my hair and starting drying it and gave ashwineyy a towel. pugazh Anna came and started putting a towel over me and took me to my room and told me to refresh... I smiled at my brothers caring reaction (pasamalargal😋💗✨) I quickly refreshed and changed into an black pallaso pant with yellow tee... once I was done I went to the living room to see my brothers and ashwineyy talking... sharath anna pulled me aside and talked with me...

Sharath- ayy chellam did u actually go to see mani or to hangout with my partner he said playfully

Sivu- Anne ur so smart I say circling my hand around his hand...

Sharath- ya ma partner already told me and told me to distract pugazh and rakshan..

Sivu- thankuhhh na I said hugging him...
He chuckled and we both went into the living room and joined the convo and chatted with them for some time... ashwineyy bid us a bye and was abt to go.. I told rakshan Anna I left my phone in ashwineyys bike and went with him to get it... when I went outside I took my phone from his bike and quickly hugged ashiwneyy tightly and ran back inside leaving ashwineyy shocked... happily shocked... I went back inside and acted like nothing happened and went to help all my brothers make dinner... as usuall pugazh Anna started feeding me and finally we all went to bed...

A/n note
Hey guys I'm back to form😄💗✨
For all the Ashaangi moments requested I hope this satisfied u guys😋💗✨
Tysm for 23k u guys are incredible🙈💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😊💗✨