🤐💗New Entry?!💗🤐

New character added = Akshay Kamal
Backstory and flashback will be on now

New character added = Akshay Kamal✨Backstory and flashback will be on now✨

Akshay Kamal pov
I woke up by my alarm I check the time and it was 6. I brushed my teeth and showered. I changed into an orange tee with grey pants... I went downstairs and greeted my parents and ate my breakfast once I was done I got in my car for college... I went to my friends and they were teasing all the juniors it was funny the way they reacted... suddenly I noticed a girl with a yellow outfit was hiding and walking... it was very adorable... without me knowing I was adoring her innocence... I never seen her here... I tried to get a closer look of her but she left... Later that day when I was walking in the hallway I noticed a girl skipping around the hallways... it was the same girl from the morning I couldn't stop staring at her she was gorgeous... finally one of my classmates knew her... her name was sivaangi... what a beautiful name.

College Last Day! (Go to chapt performance for the setting)
I got ready for college and changed into traditional attire. Once I reached college we were all proceeded to the auditorium. They announced that there will be an group performing... the group came on stage... It was my sivaangi... she started singing... her voice sounded like an angel singing... the way she expressed during every line made me fall for her even more... when she finished singing I stood up and clapped... then after she came back on stage with another group to dance... the way she swayed her hips made me go crazy everything abt her made me go crazy... I really wanted to talk to her but she left before I could... but I won't let her go like that...

A/n note
Heyy guys this is the intro of akshay kamal☺️💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😄💗✨