🥲💗Console!💗🥲

Manis POV

After everything that happened in the college hussain tried his best to console me and tell me everything will be ok and that we will talk to ashwin... but I have never seen my brother upset in me like this... we play around and play fight but this it's new... Hussain dropped me and told me not to worry and be happy I slightly smiled hiding the pain so he doesn't feel bad.. I opened the house and saw ashwin drinking water he looked at me but completely ignored me before I could say anything he left with his soccer ball... i started tearing up but I stopped and went to change once I did I heard a knock... I opened the door and saw sivaangi and pavi.

The next morning

Mani ka opened the door and we could tell she is upset by her face.. so I consoled her by saying he is just a bit shook and upset and he will be back to normal she understood and just hugged me and held my hand... I could see their bond from just this... then I teased her and asked her why didn't even tell us hussain and she said she wanted to tell ashwineyy first and I smiled hearing that and told her to tell him soon... she nodded and pavi said she has to go home since her mom called... I stayed with mani ka for a more mins cuz my brothers weren't back yet so I was talking to her and changed the subject to change her mood which worked... then we heard a knock when i opened it was hussain Anna and ashiwneyy... I was shook but then I realized they needed privacy so I was abt to leave when mani held onto my hand. Rakshan,pugazh and sharath Anna joined... I was confused but waiting for them to start talking then...

Hussain- I wanted meet in ashwins house tdy cuz I wanted to tell something important... me and mani are in love with each other...

Ashwin- Ik we didn't tell u this earlier but we were scared to and we were going to but u got to know ur self and I apologize for that... I know u trusted me and I'm srry for breaking ur trust but I can't change my feelings towards mani... Mani ka quickly ran to hug ashwineyy and thanked him and he said srry to her...

Rakshan- ayyo finally Tom and jerry is being quiet but machaan when is the marriage da and more than that invite me and my siblings da...

Pugazh- mapillai when is the party???

Sivaangi- ashwineyy don't forgot me and everyone chuckled and we all went to our separate home whole heartily after this convo💗✨

Ashwins pov
After everyone else left mani became emotional and kept saying srry for not telling me earlier and I consoled her then I asked her when sivaangi came... then she told me that she came to check on her... mani kept telling me even tho she met sivaangi a few days earlier... sivaangi kept treating her as if they know for years...my love for my angel keeps growing for her... then we went to bed then I realized my devil sis will be done with college soon...I think once college is over I should tell mom abt her and hussain...

*The Next Day*

Sivaangis pov
I woke up and hugged my two brothers and said good morning to them... I quickly went to get ready in light blue tops with white legging. I wore a big blue earring to finish my look... then I grabbed my things and went with my both my bro's for college... I quickly went to class and sat with pavi we were casually talking when someone entered the room... all the girls attention turned on to someone...

Pavi nudged me and then I saw ashiwneyy entering the classroom... my lightened when I saw him I gave him a slight smile while he returned it to me... I was wondering why he was here? Then it looked like he came to give something to my professor... then he left giving me a wink... I couldn't stop blushing and I noticed some girls in my class eyeing me hehehe... then put professor began to talk...

Professor- ok class so from tmr it is celebration week meaning u will have to come dressed up and Friday will be when u guys can choose clubs and perform there are sign up sheets for that then Saturday is the last day of college... so whoever wants to come sign up plz do so now...

We all got up and signed up... me and pavi signed up for dance and then I wanted to sign up for singing also once we were done then we went to the rest of our classes during break I went to fill my water bottle when I saw ashwineyy hanging with his group... he quickly came to me...

Ashwineyy- Hey ma

Sivaangi- Heyy ashwineyy

Ashiwneyy- so ma have u heard about this week?

Sivaangi- ya ma I'm sooooo exited I say clapping my hands

Ashiwneyy- he chuckled and looked at me deep and said ma if u don't mind can we talk somewhere private?

Sivaangi- ya ofc ashwineyy let's go I say and
we both went out of the canteen to the sitting area and then he started...

Ashwineyy- ma I have to seriously thank u... u really calmed me and made me understand manis situation and more than that I have been thinking about telling my mom abt hussain and mani.... mani is almost 24...I want her to settle in life ma...

Sivaangi- aww no thank you needed between us like I said and ya ma I think it's a really good idea... talk to mani abt it first then u should tell amma... and if u need any help call me or my brothers ok?

Ashwineyy- ok ma he said as he reached out to hold my hand... I blushed and held his hand then he tighten the grip and looked at me deep...

Ashwins POV
I went to my class then my professor asked me to give these papers i refused first but then checked to see it was sivaangis classroom so I quickly got the papers and left before I go in I saw her laughing cutely to pavi and giggling... wow this girl is making me gooo crazy with her antics... I fixed my hair a bit and went everyone's eyes on me except hers.. pavi nudged her and she looked at me. I gave her wink and quickly got out the classroom I saw her blushing through the window...

seeing that I tap my head happily and go to class... after some time it was break so I went to join my gang in the canteen when I saw my angel walking in... I quickly rushed to her and chit chat with them asked her if we could talk in private I really wanted to tell her what I was thinking to do with my devil sis situation.. as we were talking I loved the way she didn't say ur amma rather she said amma meaning it's like her mom too...

I couldn't hold back anymore I held her hand... it made me feel so comfortable as if I was home... I tightened the grip and looked deep into her hazel brown eyes... then I checked the time and noticed it's time to go home... when we went back we seperated ways... then I saw the whole group then my angel came back after grabbing her thing then we all went home...

A/n note
Something Something😙💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😊💗✨
Btw made the chapter short cuz I will be updating a lot tdy🙃💗✨