The vampire quickly jumped to the side, dodging the attack, but the knight swung its sword towards her again and this time Siyeon wasn't fast enough and she realized that when she felt a sharp pain at her leg and she looked down to see there was some blood on her pants.

"Siyeon!" Gahyeon yelled, quickly running towards her and bringing her to the other side of the arena, as far away from the enemy as possible. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes" Siyeon whispered, nodding her head and looking down at her leg. "It's just a scratch"

"Luckily" the pink haired girl said. "It could've been worse,'' she added, turning to the knight. "Who are you and why are you fighting for them?!" The younger vampire yelled since they knew it must've been a human under there.

"I have to" a woman replied from under the helmet, her voice sounding metallic. "It's either me or you"

"What do you mean 'you have to'? I'm sure we can figure something out. You're in silver, what can they do against you?" The pink haired girl reasoned.

"I can't wear silver forever, can I?" the woman said, clenching her hands on the handle of the sword. "They would find me, they always do"

"Not if you kill them. You could fight against them"

"I tried... it didn't work" the knight replied as she started walking towards them. "It's easy for you to talk, you have people defending you. You have a group, a family... I have no one"

"I'm sorry to hear... I guess there's nothing we can do then" Gahyeon sighed, feeling a little bad for the stranger.

"You've done enough" the woman replied as she started running towards Gahyeon, holding the sword with both hands.

"I've done enough?" The pink haired girl mumbled, confused by the statement as she and Siyeon jumped out of the way again, still trying to find a good attacking opportunity.

The woman didn't reply this time and she threw her sword towards Gahyeon, who had to jump back to dodge it as the knight took the opportunity to sprint towards Siyeon who was beside her. When she was close enough she grabbed her arm and squeezed hard, making sure that there was enough contact with silver that Siyeon wouldn't be able to use her strength.

The blonde gritted her teeth, trying her best to bite back the pain and hitting the arm to free herself. Gahyeon didn't panic, knowing she needed to stay calm as she picked up the silver sword by wrapping her shirt around the handle and swinging it at the knight's arm to make her release her sister.

The knight retracted her arm to avoid the sword and she bent down, moving close to Gahyeon and elbowing her stomach.

The younger vampire took the hit, somehow managing to not fall over but still feeling immense pain.

"Sis... any ideas yet?" She grunted.

"The joints" Siyeon whispered, massaging her arm on the spot where the knight wrapped her hand. "I saw her skin under the armor at the joint spots. We need to aim at her elbows, knees and armpits"

"Got it" Gahyeon nodded her head, shaking her head and getting back into her fighting stance. She moved her eyes to her own knees to tell Siyeon where they should attack together.

Siyeon nodded and both of them sprinted towards the knight who steadied herself on her feet, holding her sword and studying the vampires' movements as they got closer. She tried to swing her sword in front of her to keep them off of her, but both vampires bent down, sliding on the sand towards her knees.

The woman inside of the armor grunted as both their kicks connected, having a bit of trouble to stay on her feet.

As soon as Siyeon realized the knight wouldn't fall down, she decided to go for the most painful way knowing it probably was the best one. The knight was strong because it was covered in something vampires couldn't touch, so no one would expect her to do it. Siyeon quickly stood up from in front of the knight's knees and she reached for the silver on her arm. She locked her fingers around the armor on the armpit spot and she kicked the woman's waist, hoping the armor on her arm would be pulled off.