Chapter 5: The Concert

Start from the beginning

I took it and went to the bathroom

I took it and went to the bathroom. I changed into I and got out. Celine then went into the bathroom after me. Celine walked into the bedroom with her outfit and she looked beautiful.

Celine's outfit

Daphne then walked out of the bathroom shyly wearing this

Timeskip to 6pm~
"Alright....let's go to the concert!" Celine said and I nodded. "Oh and Ray will be seeing two VIP guests personally so Daphne will be with me since you are Kanato's special guest.." Celine said.

"What about Xander?" I asked. "W-well...he's got another f-friend to g-go with him" Daphne said. "Oh...well let's go!" I said and we walked out of the door.

Celine's driver drove us to the stadium. The bouncer checked out tickets and scanned us for suspicious items. After we were cleared, we went to sit on our seats. It was in the front row since we're VIP.

 It was in the front row since we're VIP

Kanato and Xander sat next to us. I was in between Kanato and Celine. "(Y/N), are you a fan of Ray?" Kanato asked and I said "no im not. I just heard of him. I didn't even know him until I arrived at Japan. The cab driver says I live under a rock...".

"Oh...well...his songs are really great!" Kanato exclaimed and I chuckled. After a few minutes of waiting, the lights dimmed. A guy with silver hair appeared on stage. "Hello My Nekos!" Ray shouted and the crowd cheered loudly.

"Nekos?" I asked Kanato. "Oh...Nekos is his fandom name" kanato replied and I nodded my head understandingly. Ray soon began to sing and dance and may I say, that he's really talented.

The crowds went crazy and guards have to stop them from getting off their seat to go to the stage.

Ray's POV
As soon as the concert started, I shouted "Hello my Nekos!". They cheered loudly and I smiled. I looked at them and saw a particular girl.

'(Y/N)? She's here to see my performance??  I have to put on my best show then....' I thought and began singing. 'She has guy friends.....' I thought.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV
After the concert ended, Kanato pulled me to a backstage. We gave the guards our VIP tickets and they told us to wait for our turn with Ray.

I sat down and Kanato sat next to me. "Hey...umm...(Y/N)...im going to get us some water alright? I'll be back" he said and I nodded. Suddenly, i felt a punch to my stomach and I looked up. "What're you doing here?" (R/N) asked and I gulped.

"Well...Kanato brought me here as his plus one" I said and she looked pissed.
She was wearing a revealing outfit. She then slapped me and said "Don't you dare steal my Ray from me!".

(R/N)'s outfit

"Ray's not yours" I said and she kicked me

"Ray's not yours" I said and she kicked me. "Hey! Stop hurting her!" Kanato shouted and protected me. "O-oh...kanato...i wasn't hurting her...just playing around with her..." She said and clinged herself onto his arm.

"get off of me!" He said and managed to get her off of him. She scoffed and walked away. Suddenly, a stranger called for our name and we saw Celine and Daphne walk out of the room.

We went in and I saw Celine mouthed "good luck". I thanked her and continued walking nervously. I sat on a seat and held Kanato's hand since I was nervous.

Ray walked into the room and we stood up and greeted him. "So...what are your names?" He smiled and Kanato said "My name is Kanato...this Is (Y/N)...my plus one". "I see..." Ray said and sat down. He wore a familiar necklace....

'No it can't be him...they look way too different....besides it could be him wearing a matching necklace with someone else' i thought and tried to deny it.

We began talking about normal stuff and at the end of the session, Ray gave us both a golden crest pin. "That's to prove that you're special Nekos" he said and I thanked him.

We started walking out of the stadium after bidding the idol goodbye. "Do you want me to walk you home?" Kanato asked and I shook my head. "Its alright...the dorm is quite near so i be alright..." I said and he sighed. "Alright then...I'll see you tomorrow" he said and walked to the opposite direction.

I began walking down the dimly lit streets and stopped when I heard footsteps. I looked around and saw no one. I began walking faster till a hand grabbed me and pulled me into a dark alley.

I struggled to get free and tried to identify the person but I couldn't do it no matter how hard I tried. The person put a cloth in my mouth and I began to lose conciousness.

Before passing out, I saw a bit of silver hair.