Chapter 9

Saturday, 9:00 am

"Spending morning with you, is the best part of my day." Tae speaks while we have breakfast together.

I smile and eat another piece of the delicious pancake. "You're getting better and better in cooking, Taehyung."

He shrugs arrogantly, "There's nothing your boyfriend can't do, babe." I chuckle.

Oh, I hate how true that is.

I keep looking at him as he eats. He's... perfect. There's literally nothing that he can't do. I must be the luckiest man alive to have him in my life.

"Stop staring and eat, Kookie, before I eat YOU."

I widen my eyes and look back at my plate embarassingly, making him chuckle.

Saturday, 2:00 pm

"I can't believe I sold myself over an old hoodie." Jimin complaints as we walk down the aisle of the supermarket.

"Yoongi Hyung's old hoodie." I speak, making him blush.

I had to buy groceries and Taehyung promised to go with me, but suddenly some urgent work appeared and he had to leave. So, without having any other option, I called Jimin for help. He denied. Obviously. But I promised to give him Yoongi Hyung's hoodie and he agreed.

Jimin dramatically fans himself, "you're a cruel friend, taking advantage of your best friend's weakness like this!"

I roll my eyes, "You and your boy crush!"

We finally finish all the shopping and Jimin helps me put the stuff in my car.

"Now, you go back home and I go to mine's. I'll call you regarding my price for this labour work you made me do, but I have somewhere to be right now. Adiós my darling, see you later." With that, he leaves.

"Was he always this drama queen?" I mumble to myself and get back in the car.

Later I stop at my favorite café to take a break, since Tae will be late, I don't wanna go back to an empty house. Shit, I'm getting used to having him around me all the time. Is that healthy?

Don't know. Don't care.

Before my order could arrive, a person does. He's tall, wearing a neat, tight suit, his hair nicely done and he screams 'rich' from his head to toe. He stands with his hands inside his pockets and looks down at me. I was already impressed with his physique but I find myself blushing when he smiles at me, showing a pair of most beautiful dimples in the world.

"This seat is empty?" He asks in a deep, rough voice. Sexy.

"Yeah, sure." I tell him, smiling. He smirks and sits down in front of me. The waitress approaches him, the same one who took my order. She always look nonchalant and uninterested. But right now, she keeps smiling and blushing while batting her eyelashes at him. The man smiles at her and I swear I saw her gulping.

"What can I get you, sir?" She asks in an overly sugarcoated voice, making me roll my eyes.

"I'll have whatever's the best in here, miss...?"

"Jae hee" she says, biting her lower lip, blushing even harder.

"Jae hee." The man nods, and she leaves.

When it's just the two of us, he folds his arms over his chest and looks at me.

Fully aware of his eyes on me, I look away. What the fuck am I doing? I have a boyfriend for god's sake! I shouldn't find any other man attractive!