35: Almost There!

Start from the beginning

"The target really likes to move around, don't they?" Alice said, one of the creatures agreeing with her.

"I hope I don't hit someone, this game is dangerous." The creature beside her said.

"It does move in a restricted space. Plus we are in our own boxes so we should be fine. What we have to look out for is hitting ourselves." Alice said, getting ready to let go of her arrow.

"Woah! You got it!" The creature behind her said.

"You're good at this Mistress!" The creature complimented.

"Anyone can do it as long as they work on it. How about you try? Concentrate on the target's position." Alice said. Watching the creature.

"I-I got it! I got it!" The creature celebrated, Alice being happy and congratulating her.

Alice and the creature continued their archery, helping each other to hit as many targets as they can. With Adrion, he met the opponents and his teammates. They were all given fire-proof baskets and put on their respective sides. As the signal was hear, everyone started throwing fireballs at each other, trying to aim for the basket.

"Woah!" Adrion exclaimed, dodging an incoming fireball.

"These guys are ruthless..." Adrion thought to himself as he tries to shoot the ball on an opponent's basket.

"Team Adrion has earned point!" The coach said.

After the game, it was a tie but no tie breaker was given because the next set of creatures are scheduled to play next. All of Adrion team mates went up to him and congratulated their team for the team effort and hard work of everyone. Even the opponent team congratulated them and Adrion's team did otherwise.

"That was a good game, Commander." One of the creatures said to him.

"It really is, you guys did great!" Adrion complimented.

"You too!" The creature responded.

"You going to be sticking around for the next round?" one of the other creatures asked, Adrion drinking some water.

"Yeah, me and the others plan on staying here until lunch so we can maybe try another sport if you guys are up for it?" Adrion said.

"You should try Spear Foot. A game about kicking your spear to reach the farthest." One of the creatures recommended.

"Seems interesting, I'd go for it." Adrion responded.

Francis has been trying to see how to get his frozen discus further than his record. While he was trying to calculate how long the discus will move with how strong he can throw it. After a while of thinking, he tried again. He flung the disc again and he was surprised that he surpassed his goal. While he was getting his disc, someone beside him cheered.

"That was amazing!" The creature cheered.

"Oh...Thanks." Francis said, not knowing how to react.

"Can you teach me how to do that too?" The creature asked.

"Of course! But where are your parents?" Francis asked, seeing that he's a kid.

"Oh, my parents are at the sides there, see?" The kid responded, pointing to the side.

"Oh, alright then. Let me show you." Francis said, starting to explain how it works.

After a short explanation, the kid tried to execute it under Francis step by step guide. A few tries later and the kid was amazed by how far it went. The kid celebrated and Francis smiled. The parent of the child congratulated him and the kid said that Francis helped him.