Chapter 32

(Y/N pov)

As I woke up on something soft I hear as I wake up.

"Oh finally awake again sorry about what we said in the car"I heard ahri voice say as I started to get up I was immediately pushed back down on ahri legs I looked at her she smiled and said.

"Nope you are staying down there either you like it or not"ahri told me as I was forced to lay down on her legs then as I look towards her then eve walks behind her with the box then as I look at eve then look at the box she says.

"So darling when are you Planning our marriage"eve said while leaning on the couch then as I looked away then as ahri grabbed my head and made me look at her then kissed me and as she lets me go and then I say.

"I didn't plan the wedding yet but I was planning on it"I told them then I see the two laugh and heard others laugh and turned my head and saw the others standing on the staircase and then started to walk down and walked towards the couch and then they walked around the couch and stood next to eve then as eve then opens the box and then the others look at it then eve moved down to ahri to look at then ahri said holding me.

"Ah babe really does want to marry us"ahri said while hugging my head then as everyone laughed then as I waited for them to finish kai said.

"So babe why get rings and don't want to tell us"kai told me then as I was let go then as I got up from ahri lap then got up and then said to them.

"Well here the thing I don't think I was prepared to do it yet and also I didn't think you girls were already to get married this early when we met and started to date each other and so I bought it for when we are ready to spend our life together"I told them as then they all looked toward each other then after they looked at each other ahri started to cry and as we all looked at her she lunged at me then hugged me and started to say.

"That was beautiful and of course we can wait till we're ready for this babe and please tell us you will actually marry us"ahri said while I held her in my arms and as she looked at me with the cute eyes and I laughed and kissed her saying.

"Well of course but in my case are you girls really ready for marriage yet"I told them then as I lowered ahri onto the couch and let her go she fell on the couch then recovered quickly then looked at her band members then looked back at me and then she said.

"Well that depends are you ready to marry us right now"I raised my left hand with a finger out then with my mouth opened for about 30 seconds then closed it saying.

"You got me there ahri you know I am not ready for this"I told her and the others started to laugh and I walked towards eve and tried to get the box she looked at me then grabbed my hand and placed it in my hand then pulled me closer for a kiss and I was flung on top of the couch and into a deep kiss and as I was separated from the kiss eve smiled and said.

"Ah I missed this side of you darling"as she said and I started to blush then as they laughed at my situation I went upstairs up to my room then opened the door got in closed it went towards my desk and open it and leave my ring box in it then I close it look up on my desk to see a picture of all of us having fun and I smile as I walk towards my door and leave my room and walk back into the living room to see everyone doing there own things and then they look at me and then akali asked.

"oh hey what are you doing babe"akali asked me while sitting down on the couch and also playing on the TV and as I looked at the others then I told akali.

"I really don't know what I was going to do but I might as well play with you cause I didn't plan on doing anything"I told akali then as she then grabbed the other controller on the table then held it out then I walked over to her sat down and grabbed the controller at the same time and as I look towards the screen and saw akali was playing super smash bros and I look at akali then she looks at me then smiles and say to her.

"You really want to do this"I told her then she smiles at me and then says.

"You think I won't be a challenge we will see when we fight now won't we"akali told me while looking at me intensely and then after choosing me and akali then looked back to the screen and then after the game started me and akali had a intense game and after 5 minutes we were down to our last life and after an intense game I beat akali then after I won akali threw the controller on the couch and as it flew up I was able to catch it then placed it on the table with my controller and after that akali started to throw a tantrum on the couch then I grabbed her and laid down akali on my chest while I hugged her and as akali continued the tantrum and as it calmed down I pat akali head and then I turned her over to face me and kissed akali then she laid down on my chest and then said.

"Can we please stay like this for a bit"akali asked me then as that happened akali wrapped her legs around me and I pat her head and said.

"Of course I can I wouldn't leave my precious ninja alone can I"I told her then she looks at me then kisses me then lays down on my chest and I let her lay down and I start to rub her head as I sat there then ahri walks up the couch and says.

"Well if you two are going to sit there might as well join in"as ahri said then started to crawl on the couch and reaching my leg and then moving on me and akali looked at her and ahri looked at akali then akali looked back at her and after they stared at each other akali moved over and ahri was now sitting on my chest as well with akali and with both my hands I started to rub both their heads and with ahri tails then wagging behind her and they start to move uncontrollably and after about 2 minutes they started to move down to my leg and after it did that it wrapped around my leg and get the softness of her tails and I asked ahri.

"Are your tails always this soft"I asked her then ahri looks at me then confused looks at my leg then turns back to me the moves the tail away from my leg and says.

" sorry about that that when I get way to excited"ahri said then I laughed moved her head back down on my chest wrapped both my arms around akali and ahri and said to ahri.

"That the perfect personality for you ahri you act like a child sometimes but in other cases it pretty cute"ahri then looks at me hits my shoulder then puts her head back down but I lift her head back up and kiss her then lay her back down and ahri then starts to sniff me and after a while both girls fell asleep on me and then as that happened eve came up to me and said.

"Well since you are enjoying this I'm going to leave you to it but tomorrow your going have to come with me to the car dealership cause I want a new car and I really don't like going alone so be ready to leave in the morning"eve told me I gave her a thumbs up and she smiled then kissed me then walked away and then as I looked down I decided I had to carry them both to my room and after about 20 minutes for moving around I got ahri on my back and I held akali in my hands and walked towards my room to go to sleep and after reaching my room I went in closed the door then put both girls on my bed then fell asleep.