Chapter 7

(Time skip) Y/N pov

As the day drag to night we were at the concert location while I was waiting outside the girl waiting room they were turning seraphine into one of them while I just waited about an extra 5 minutes then they came out looking different.

"So can I ask about the new look on all of you"I asked then they told me.

"Well we got to show off on our new album and also how our new member going to show"evelynn told me then she went back and pushed Seraphine in front of me and then she said.

"Well since that was fast eve but they told me that it best that I show you"Seraphine said but I was confused by what she means then she kissed me after that I was just lefter standing there blinking my eyes multiple times then they all laughed at me and then I made a pout face and started to blush then all of them just said.

"Ah is the loner getting embarrassed"after they said that I nearly imploded and was just left sitting down with a hood on they laughed but then they said.

"Man it is fun watching you get embarrassed"ahri said then they all passed me giving me head pats and Seraphine was the last one to tell me.

"You do love me"she said while looking at me down at my level I just grab her face then went for a kiss then she did as well then when we separated I just told her.

"Does that tell you"I told her then she just hugged me and while trying to get up while hugging I heard some people clapping and cheering me on I look to my right and I she the kda girls just cheering me on then they walked over to me and just joined in on the hug after a bit we all got out the hug and then kaisa told me.

"Hey we are here for you ok we won't leave you we are here of you"she said then we held her hand in the middle and said a simple pharse.

"Together till the end"she said then ahri held her hand there then evelynn then akali and finally seraphine before looking at me then I placed my hand there and then we all said.

"Together till the end"and after that the girls went to the the stage to do their song and show the word there new member while I just watched in the the staff room and then they played the song.

Afterwords when the song finished they came back and then they just cheered because of their performance they went over to me and then they all just hugged me like a bear then they let me go and then kaisa told me.

"Hey can you drive us all home we are all tired"she said nearly falling down but I caught her and then after that all the other girls just started to fall then I caught all of them and then I teleported all them 1 time at a time and then after putting them all in their seats then I got evelynn car keys then got in the driver seat and turned on the car and drove us back home I checked the time to see it was only 8:00 pm so after driving for an extra 10 minutes I put evelynn car in park neatly with her others then I just teleported them one at a time then I put all of them down on the couch to let them rest and I decided to cook for all of them and I decided to cook them noodles with meat corn and after 20 minutes the first one to wake up was ahri and she asked me.

"How long have we been here and how long have you been cooking"She asked me I told her.

"We got home about 50 minutes ago but took me about 10 minutes to get you into the position you were in and 20 minutes to start cooking and you want to try"I asked her and she agreed and went over to try and she loved it and wanted more and then after 2 more minutes all the food prep was ready and then I handed her a finished bowl and then after that the rest of the girls got up and then they all asked.

"What did he make this time and how much was it"they all asked similarly and then they all sat around and I grabbed their bowls and filled them with the food I made and they all started to eat and then seraphine asked.

"How long have you been up and you must be tired"She said while I started to almost fall over I just told her.

"I'm fine but I need to take care of yo-"as I blacked out I saw darkness.

(Ahri pov)

As Y/N started to fall evelynn grabbed him with her leashers then I grabbed him and carried him to the couch and we an inspection on him and determined he just collapsed due to over exhausted himself then I just sat with him laying his head on my lap and heard Seraphine say.

"Man he did all of this for us did he"she says as I just patted his head while looking back at them and asked.

"You think he will be ok right"I just kept on patting his head then I heard evelynn say.

"I hope we all can take care of him as he taken care of us"as she continues to eat and then akali came over to me and pat me on the shoulder and told me.

"Everything will be fine ri he taken care of us for a long time it our turn for him he has protected us saved us on many occasions and he even done the cooking before kai can"she said than get her head hit by kaisa and then akali hold her head then ask.

"Why did you do that kai"she said still holding her head and then she crossed her arms and said.

"Well at least try to do something"she just said as she sat on the couch and started to pet him and then akali joined in to then evelynn and seraphine walked over and evelynn said.

"How about we watch a movie to kick down some time it only 9:05 pm we have time to watch a movie plus we have nothing to do tomorrow and might as well kick off on our free time and do something"she said while everyone looked at her then nodded then we all got in position where Y/N would be laying down on me evelynn and seraphine and we would be petting him while we watch the movie and at 10:30 when the movie was about to finish I felt a hand on my leg and look down and see Y/N awake and then I told him.

"Hey sleepy head thanks for thanking care of us but we had to do it for you"I told him as when he was about to get up we got him up for him and he asked.

"How long was I asleep"he said while rubbing his eye and stretching and he looked around to see us all watching the move and then I just told him.

"about an hour and 25 minutes because you fainted in the kitchen talking to us and I carried you to the couch evelynn supported you and we all sat here watching a movie waiting for you to get up"I just told him then he looked at me and then said.

"That long man I must have been exhausted"he said while looking at us still sitting watching the movie that was about to finish and then he went to his room to change clothes and when he left 5 minutes after words the movie finished and after that we all got up and then we all headed to our rooms and then after I finished changing I went to check the time to see it is 11:00 pm and I went back to the living room to see that everyone was back in the room to my surprise I asked.

"What is everyone doing back here"they looked to me and then kaisa said.

"We don't know we all are still awake and don't want to sleep and that well after today we can't really sleep and Y/N just woke up and he didn't feel like sleeping yet so we are to properly watch another movie again"kaisa said then just brushed my shoulder and sat back down and then I felt    Y/N hand on my head and then he said to me.

"Calm it fox don't you want this"he said while I was sitting there my tails were wagging and then he stopped sat down and then placed an arm around my shoulder and let my head rest on his shoulder and then evelynn decided that the best spot was on Y/N lap and I pouted then Y/N patted me and said.

"Don't worry about it fox if your fast enough to get it next you will be on my lap then"he said then I smiled lean closer to him then saw kaisa siting on the other side of Y/N and then akali on his neck then Seraphine not really seeing a good spot she stood up then evelynn moved over a bit on Y/N lap and told Seraphine to try and sit on it after 1 minute of this we all enjoyed the night then after and hour we all went of to our rooms and went to sleep but I wanted to sleep with Y/N so I snuck I his room and snuggled with him for the rest of the night.