CHAPTER-4

NO ONE'S P.OV.

Armando enters the living with Aiden in his hands and Aiden's head on her father's head. They both look so cute all the attention went towards them. They were chorus AW...AW'S heard in that room. Who could have imagined the cold mafia men having this reaction seeing a small baby well their princess .

They all stand up from their positions and moving towards Aiden. When Aiden saw those many people moving towards her she panicked and hide her face in her father's neck. They all saw the discomfort and stand at their places with a pained expression on their face well except for one well you can guess who, yes it is Angelo. He still had that cold emotion, but a slight hurt could be seen in his eyes, but he masked it quite well.

But his eyes show a little emotion when he moves around his eyes toward the bunny her sister was holding, it was the same bunny he had gifted to her when she was born. He could feel a little watering of his so he went outside from the room and well it didn't go unseen by our little Aiden.

And the curious child she is she asked where did he go?

Well her father couldn't answer this question because he did not know the answer for it too. Armando could not answer the question but said her that he has some work to do so went outside. Aiden just nodded not understanding much. Armando sighed and start walking towards the couch. He placed Aiden next to him. 

She looks around and felt a shy feeling having so many eyes on her and then she looks down. She did not look up to them and just looked down playing with her fingers and moving his small cute legs back and forth as if they were the most interesting things. As on the cue, her father brought her to his lap and lifted her chin as she faced everybody, and as he said.

ADRIANO P.O.V.

When dad entered the living room with a small figure who is our princess in his hands, I got so much excited

When dad entered the living room with a small figure who is our princess in his hands, I got so much excited. I haven't gotten this excited in the past since she was kidnapped. I just wanted to her and take her out of dad's hands and hug the life out of her and never let her go.

Hey! you idiot if you hug the life out of her then she will die and I don't think you want to do that. Ohh, shoot ya no hugging the life out of her.

We all got up from our seats and start walking toward the place dad was standing. Aiden saw us moving towards her and a panic look passed through her face and she hide her face in dad's neck. We all sighed with hurt in our eyes but didn't move. But then suddenly Angelo busted out of the room don't know why. Well, he became cold after the kidnapping of Aiden well he was the closest to Aiden. But that doesn't mean we weren't but well he was more than any of us.

Dad started moving towards the couch and placed Aiden on the couch next to him. She looked towards us and blushed and looked down playing with her fingers as if they were the most interesting thing. She looked so cute. AWWW