CHAPTER-6

"A father holds his daughter's hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever."-Unknown

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BEFORE EVERYBODY CAME TO SAY GOODNIGHT

ARMANDO'S P.O.V.

I took her in my hands and start walking towards my room. I settle her on the bed while going into her room to get some clothes from her closet. I again went into my room and found a cute little Aiden dozing off.

I shook her a bit so that she could wake up. She opened her sleepy eyes and I scoop her up in my arms and start moving towards the bathroom. She was still in a sleepy state, I placed her on the counter and went to fill the bathtub. I then went back to the counter and start removing Aiden's clothes. By the time I removed her shirt she was well woken up and her eyes became teary.

That's when I saw it or them. There were so many scars on her body, that makes me mad thinking who hurt my princess. I want to hurt those people who hurt my princess.

I look at my princess seeing her glossy eyes with tears makes my heartache. It makes me remember how I broke my promise to this angel when she was born.

I was hoping that she will forgive me for the broken promise and will understand why it happened. I now wish to have a normal family with all my brothers and kids. But that's not how my story goes. This world is full of perfect plans.

When she was going through hard times alone. I know she was strong.

She was and will always be in my heart and my heart will always carry my family with it. I was in deep thought that I did not saw my princess crying. Her tears were falling silently while she was looking down.

I put a finger under her chin and made her face me. Her eyes were red from crying. Seeing all of this, I hugged her tightly while she was crying on my shoulder, making my heartache more than earlier.

I started murmuring sweet words in her ears till she calms down. She lifted her head and her blue puffy eyes meet with my blue eyes. But I didn't except the next words that came out of her mouth.

"I am sowwy. I Lowk bad. It wasn't my fawlt. I am sowwy,please don't send me back to them."She said while stuttering.

I didn't say anything and just hugged her more tightly. Then after few minutes I again placed her down on the counter and wiped the tears. 

I said to her "Baby I will never send you back there and neither will any of your brothers or uncles. They love you a lot and you are their princess. And I am pretty sure when they will know about this they will give punishment to those bad people who did this to you. But always remember each and every person loves you a lot."

She was staring at me like she was trying to read my soul. She then smiled and gave me a big hug which I gladly returned. WOW, A HEARTLESS EMOTIONLESS MAFIA LEADER TURNING INTO A BIG SOFTIE.

I then took her to the bathtub and gave her a bath which she was not much happy about. Well looks like the princess here doesn't like to take baths. I cleaned her up and put her in her night clothes and take her to my bed because she was asleep when I was changing her. 

I know you guys will be wondering why she was not sleeping in her room. Well, I want her close to me after all these years, and seeing her scars made me more overprotective over her.

I heard a knock so I said come in. I saw everybody coming into my room. When I asked them what happened, they said they are here to say good night to Aiden. They all kissed her forehead and said good night to her. After they were gone I went into my closet and changed into sweatpants. Then I cuddled with my baby.

AT 3a.m.

I hear somebody crying but I could not figure who was crying. When I opened the night lamp I saw my baby crying and thrashing. After that, she started screaming. I try to console her when I heard many feet walking toward my door. Then the door suddenly opened and I saw each one person of family there with a worried expression.

Then move towards me and started trying everything in order to wake her up. That's when Angelo went up to her and scoop her in his arms and started rocking her up. This seems to low down her crying and screaming and after some time she stopped it and went to peaceful sleep.

Now they all faced me for an explanation and pointed them to come outside. We all went into the living room. When Angelo angrily asked, " Why was she thrashing and crying like that?"

Now I knew it was time for an explanation which I was not too happy about. 

After the explanation, they were all very angry but we all come to one decision that tomorrow we need to take her to hospital.

But boy each and every weird thing has to happen to my family.

******************************************************************************

Hey guys! Em here. First thanks for 4K+reads. And sorry for taking too much time to upload this chapter I got a little busy.

Well for next chapter I again need 25 votes and 20 comments.

Guys also please please share this story with your friends and other people.

BYE GUYS...LOVE YOU>3

EMELINE