(This art was done by Pow3776 on deviant art, all rights belong to them)

Parasoul: "This, is Roxie, our ace mechanic, an easy going girl driven by curiosity. you'll most likely find her in the motorpool or repairing Faust's tank" 

Y/n: "Faust?" 

Parasoul: "He's the last folder" 

Y/n nodded before placing Roxie's folder onto the table before grabbing the one that was told to be Faust's and the moment he opened it, if he was drinking anything, he would've spat it out at the sight of the picture for Faust 

Y/n: "Is that a fucking tank on his arm?!"

Faust is described as a hulking behemoth of a man with a muscular build to match, he wears the Black Egrets uniform with a helmet and gas mask combo to cover his face, not a single part of his actual body was visible preventing any form of identification of what he looks like underneath the uniform or mask but the most notable part that Y/n pointed out earlier, was an entire tank attached to his left arm

(This work is done by Alex Ahad, the lead creative director, and the primary creator of the characters and story of Skullgirls and one of the founders of Lab Zero games, he can be found on twitter under the username o___8 on twitter. He makes tons of great art, go check him out)

Parasoul: "His full name is Panzerfaust, a super soldier created by Ant-Skullgirl Lab 3 in order to combat the destructive prowess of the Skullgirl and her undead armies don't mind his intimidating stature, he is actually the most friendly of the group"
(Think Reinhardt from Overwatch)

Y/n: "Is that so? Let's hope they'll all warm up to me quickly, I'd hate to have any sort of bad blood between the lot of us just because of my heart" 

Parasoul: "They've already been told about you and they're willing to give you a chance, don't screw it up and you'll be fine" 

Y/n: "Got it" 

Parasoul: "Now, what about the undead you protected when we first met? it won't be an interference, will they?"

Y/n: "Squigly? No, she won't as long as you don't try and do anything to her. She's got the same goal as us actually, to seek out and destroy the Skull heart" 

Parasoul: "Really? and are you saying it'd be beneficial if we were to add her to our team?" 

Y/n: "Yeah, but i'd rather ask her first before just conscripting her beforehand" 

Parasoul: "And where is she?" 

Before Y/n could answer that, an Egret entered the tent and saluted to Parasoul 

Egret: "Your highness" 

Parasoul: "Is there a problem?" 

Egret: "A group of three have requested to see the Skullboy, they claim to know him"