Chapter 10: Love pt3

Beginne am Anfang

"You're about to find out." Dallas growled lightly as untwisted the lid and dipped his finger in, only confusing the naïve little greaser all the more. "Spread your legs a bit more." the hood said without giving reason, watching as the auburn complied. Leaning down and capturing the boy's lips in a kiss in an attempt to distract him from his other actions below, only to feel him gasp against his lips as the cool gel touched his heated skin as he placed the tip of his finger against the rim of his anus.

"Ahn." Ponyboy groaned in slight discomfort as Dallas began to slowly circle his entrance with his finger, gently massaging it, letting him get used to the motion and feeling.

"Ah," Ponyboy gasped as the blonde pushed on the opening of his anus for a few seconds before letting up and doing it again, repeating the motion for several minutes until his opening was relaxed. "Dally." Pony grunted softly as the blonde's finger tip slipped into him, continuing with the circular motion until the auburn relaxed before going deeper.

"You okay?" Dallas asked when his whole finger was seethed inside the young greaser, noticing his discomfort, letting his finger stay lax for the auburn to get used to the size.

"Y-yeah." Ponyboy panted out, gripping the sheets lightly as the blonde continued with the same motion, rubbing the walls of his anus. "Mmnnp!" Pony grunted as Dally began to pull out, unintentionally clamping around the blonde's finger as he screwed his eyes shut and fisted his hands into the sheets in discomfort at the sudden change in motion. Relaxing when the Dallas kissed him lightly on the forehead, reassuring the young greaser before pushing back in, then out and repeating, slowly at first then getting firmer as he went deeper. "Oohhhh!" Ponyboy moaned throatily as Dally struck him a certain way, making him thrust his hips up as well. "Wh-what was that, what did y-ou do?" Pony panted out as he struggled against himself to keep his hips from thrusting against Dally; unsure of what was happening to him.

"I found your sweet spot." Dallas nearly grunted. 'Damn this kid makes the sexiest noises! Just wait 'til I'm inside ya, you'll be singing my name.' Dallas thought as he stared down at the panting teen beneath him, wanting nothing more than to just take him right then and there.

"W-hat's a sw-eet spot?" Ponyboy managed to ask as he tried not to moan, making the blonde smirk, loving the kid's ignorance more and more.

"It makes you feel real good; instead of just goin' in and out, it gives ya somethin' ta aim for - like a game, that's why sex is fun." Dally explained hotly against the boy's neck in between kisses. "Don't stop your body from movin'; let it do what it wants." Dallas whispered softly against the auburn's jaw line as he continued to pump his finger in and out, feeling him nod his head lightly as he let his hips rock lightly against the blonde at first. Putting more vigor into his thrusts as the pleasure grew more and more until one finger just wouldn't suffice.

"More." Ponyboy whispered harshly as he rocked harder against the blonde, throwing his head back as he let out a moan as the hood thrust another finger in. Thrusting his hips even harder against both fingers as they continually stroked his sweet spot. Moaning and grunting each time, feeling a familiar coiling in his lower stomach as he began to reach his orgasm. "Dally! I'm gonna-!" Ponyboy grunted, before he could finish, his whole body becoming ridged as he came, his cum spilling out the head of his cock and oozing down his shaft and inner thighs as he caught his beath. "I'm gonna need another bath." Pony said as he sat up, his breathing even as he spoke.

"I could help you with that." Dally said slyly against his neck.

"I think you've helped me quite enough thank you." Ponyboy smirked as he made his way off the bed before heading back into the bathroom to rinse off. Coming back in to find that the sheets on the bed were changed and the blonde hood was nowhere in sight as well as the clothes he was wearing, quickly getting changed into shorts and a baggy t-shirt before heading downstairs to find the blonde sitting on the couch watching T.V. fully clothed.

"Watchin' The Tonight Show." Dallas stated flatly.

"Who's on?" Ponyboy asked as he made his way over to the couch, sitting down next to the blonde.

"Who else? The Beatles; they're on everything lately, the radio, T.V., posters - everything." Dallas said a bit annoyed, he didn't mind the Beatles too much, it's just that they were over played and everywhere. Ponyboy couldn't help but laugh a little bit at the hood for getting that annoyed about a band.

"Ya don't like Lucy?" Ponyboy asked a bit jokingly.

"What?" Dallas asked a bit irritated, not knowing what the kid was talking about.

"Lucy in the sky with diamonds." Ponyboy said in a melodic voice as he tried to sing the song as he tried not to laugh at the confused blonde.

"Nah, I'm more for Pony." Dallas smirked slyly, making the auburn confused.

"What?" Ponyboy asked, the hood's smirk getting wider and wider the more the boy's face contorted in confusion. Dallas leaned over, pressing his lips against Pony's ear, pulling him closer.

"Pony in the bed with Dallas." Dally whispered hotly into the boy's ear, letting his lips brush against the auburn's neck. Dallas could feel the younger greaser tense, an obvious sign that the little Curtis boy wasn't ready for anything that he was planning on doing. "Some other time." Dally said before leaning back into his spot, looking at the auburn with his icy eyes.

"Okay." Pony said shyly, a light blush forming on his cheeks as his eyes were cast down in a stare at the floor, too embarrassed to look back at the blonde. "I guess I'll go up ta bed; school tomorrow." Ponyboy said before heading up off to bed.

YAAAAY! Chapter 4! Please review, it would be very much appreciated, thanks!

A special thanks to all those that left those very helpful tips - no matter how good someone is at something, they're always needing improvement and help along the way to perfection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for today. Please comment and vote for author.