✧𝐈𝐈𝐈 (monte carlo)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

-

My father was left in critical condition at the hospital after the break in and everything in his safe was burnt to ashes. We discovered my Daddy had no money left in his bank accounts for months, and everything from his business was vandalized, burned down, and left completely destroyed. My stepmother and I were left alone with nothing to pay for my poor father's hospital bills.

At home, my Victoria tried to sell every piece of jewelry she had to a man in Russia or India or something like that. Things went well for a little while, but eventually we just ran out of things to
sell. I begged her to ask one of her friends for a loan or for some type of fiantial help, but she denied and insisted that it would be a complete and utter embarrassment to her.

Those few weeks were the hardest of my life. I had never been away from my father's side for that long. I felt so alone, and confused by everything that had happened, one moment I felt like I had it all, and now, I had nothing, nothing without my father.

I was looking in my closet for dresses to sell, when suddenly the door burst open.

"We're going to Monte Carlo." Victoria spoke
barging into my bedroom.

"What are you talking about, why
would we go to Monte Carlo?"

"Stop trying to sell your dresses to your friends." She said as she forcefully took the blue dress I held in my hand. Do you not realize the embarrassment that we'll go through if people find out that we don't have anything left?" She said, throwing the dress at the edge of the bed.

"I'm just trying to help Victoria, you really haven't been helping lately with your excessive wine drinking, last week you bought a $250 bottle of wine!"

"You don't seem to realize how much stress I'm in right now." She frowned for a millisecond before soothing her face with her fingers. "Don't you see it's just you and I? Well more like I."

"Exactly, that's why I think selling a few dresses to some close friends of mine will help us right now. Look, they haven't even been used." I pointed to the dress.

She scoffed, "Helping? You think you're helping? The most they'll do is laugh at your face. Can't you see your father is dying? Or do you not notice that? Imagine what they'll say about us! About your fahtha, have some dignity and stop trying to find a solution with your silly definition of help."

She took a deep breath. Or attempted to since
she believed that showing expressive emotions
in your face made you age faster. "I owe so much
in hospital bills already. And don't you start, because no, I won't ask anybody for help. You
don't understand a thing, you've made a huge mistake by involving the police, do you know
all of the lies I had to make up for our sake? It's
not just the hospital we have to pay for, it's a certain amount your father owes that man. The man
who tried to kill your father won't stop until he
gets what he wants, he'll come for us sooner or later. It wasn't a coincidence that he let us live, Dani."

"Luckily," she walked over to me with a suggestive look on her face, "I know of someone in Monaco who might help us, we need to leave now, and you need to fix your stupid mistake."

"What do you mean?"

"Like I said, I know a man. A friend of you fathers, I think. Now listen very carefully, this won't be hard for you at all, all you would have to do is look real pretty for him everyday, and we won't be starving anymore." She smiled casually.