✧𝐈𝐈 (robbery)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

-

I stumbled to the living room to call 911, I didn't know whether my father was alive or not. Everything was blurry and I couldn't think clearly, all I knew at that moment was that I needed to get help and get it fast.

I was so close to reaching the phone attached to
the wall, when someone grabbed my hand and twisted it towards my lower back. I turned
around to see who it was, when I saw a man in a
black ski mask, trying to get ahold of me.

I desperately tried to get away from him and the tight grasp around my hands. I kicked the man as hard as I could in the only place I knew would hurt most, and ran to the kitchen to grab a vase, or something to defend myself with. After a moment of kneeling over, he breathed and took the vase from my hand and smashed it against the wall.

"Sorry, sorry!" I pleaded with both my hands extended outwards. But that must've hurt.

He then grabbed me and pushed my body until we reached the living room where he forcefully threw me on the couch.

"Ow!" I yelped as my cheek came in contact with the harsh leather cushion. He then tied my hands and covered my eyes with a blindfold.

"Shut up." The man spoke.

"P— Please, don't hurt me" I whined, as I sat paralyzed on the cold leather couch. I felt helpless,
I didn't understand what was happening, why was someone trying to hurt us, what were they going to go to me? I didn't even know if Daddy was alive.
I suddenly heard more male voices come from
the hall.

"Are you gonna hurt me?" I asked trying to contain my tears. But heard no response. Until, a sharp witty voice spoke in a thick European accent.

"I won't, but my boss will."

I could hear my stepmom struggling to get away from them as well, yelling for my father. I tried hard to listen if I heard my fathers voice amongst all of the men that had broken in downstairs, but all I heard was the sound of the entire house being raided. I heard cabinets being swung open and shut, all of the things inside the house smashing, as if
they were looking for something or just destroying everything inside our house on purpose.

"Look in the bedrooms!" I heard one man say, as heavy footsteps headed upstairs.

"Cosa ne facciamo di loro signore?"

"Porta Victoria di sopra, non vale il mio tempo adesso. Mi prenderò cura della bambina."

I could hear them speaking Italian, but I couldn't understand much of what they were saying, I tried untying the knot that was binding my hands behind my back, but kept failing because of my shaking hands. I felt so cold, vulnerable, afraid, and worst of all, I think the stupid man who tied me up chipped  my nail with his coarse heavy duty rope. I felt so upset.

I was so close to untying my left hand
when suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards me. I stopped breathing for a moment. I heard someone stand over me, a presence that felt
heavy and powerful. I could see his shiny black shoes at the bottom of my blindfold, then felt his big strong hand come up to stroke my hair.

"Do you know where does your Daddy keep his— safe?" The man spoke with a thick and low accent.

I couldn't respond, I just moved my head to the side in fear, trying to get away from his touch. He grabbed my chin, making me face him even though my eyes were blindfolded. "Hm?" He assured I was listening, trying to get a response from me.