“How are you Zayn?” I ask. I am just gonna come out and say it, this time I won't chicken out.

“I’m fine, just drawing some sick designs. You?”

“I’m okay. I’m glad you called, I need to discuss something with you.” I bite my lip.

“Shoot” He says.

“Well...you know that we are just friends right?” I smack my forehead, I couldn’t be any worse at talking even if I tried.

“Oh, I see you and Lou are doing okay.” His voice isn’t as chirpy and I blush although no one can see me.

“Uhh yeah, I just hope I wasn’t leading you on, and I’m sorry if I did. I just want to be friends.” I tell him. This conversation couldn’t get anymore awkward.

“Thats fine, as long as we are cool, thats all that matters.” He is too nice to me and I feel bad for not having said it in a more gentle way.

I hear knocking at the door and I take this as my ‘get out of an awkward call free card’.

“Zayn, there is someone knocking downstairs, can I call you later?” I ask, wanting to hang up more than anything as I make my way downstairs.

“Sure, I’ll talk to you soon. Bye”

“Bye” I hang up and look around for my mom. I guess she must of left. The knock sounds once more before I open the door, smiling instantly at Louis. Before I can greet him he kisses me and I nearly fell backwards, he of course catches me, placing his hands on my hips.

“I needed that” He breathes, leaning his forehead against mine. I bite my lip trying to hide the smile on my face.

“Is anyone home?” He asks.

“No, and you are not supposed to be here.” I tell him turning away to close the door, contradicting my words. I wanted to be with him and my mother shouldn’t treat me like I am a pre-teen.

“Why not?” He questions wrapping his arms from behind me and kissing my neck. Some one is very eager today.

“My mum doesn’t want us unsupervised.” I explain but I am soon distracted when he starts to suck on my neck and his hands travel underneath my shirt. He runs his fingers over the edges of my bra and I let out a soft moan. He teases me by removing his hands and walking away, I follow behind already knowing that we are heading to my room. I make sure to shut my bedroom door just incase.

He sits on my bed, waiting for me. He looks so handsome right now and I love the fact that he hasn’t shaved his face yet. It gives him a rough look especially since he hasn’t made a trip to get his haircut in a while.

“Holly” He quietly moans as I straddle him. I play with his longer hair, twirling the ends gently. His hands quickly travel to the bottom of my shorts, unbuttoning them. I try pulling his shirt off but he is quick to do it for me. The sight of his bare chest never fails to turn me on. He’s been getting buff lately, and I can’t complain about that. Suddenly he then flips us over so that he’s on top of me. Louis brings his lip ring in between his teeth before he tugs my shorts off. I kick them off to the floor and without a word, my panties are off and he has already positioned his face so close to my area, I can feel his cold breath fanning me.

“You are so beautiful Holly” He tells me. His voice is laced with lust and I prop myself up on my elbows to get a good look at him. The need for him is growing and I suck in a deep breath when he presses his tongue on to me. Goosebumps form on my skin as he grips my hips.

“Louis” I am already out of breath. He gives a long lick against my folds and I struggle to keep my self up. His fingers give no warning as he sticks two in me at the same time. I let out a long pleasurable moan arching my back in pure bliss. I have been craving this feeling so much, I just haven’t been able to admit. Some how, he always knows exactly what I want.