Lorenzo and Lucas both shrug simultaneously in response, lazily flopping down on one of the sofas that pushed against the wall. "Rules just happen to bend themselves when a Santos is involved," Jack remarks on their behalf joining them on the sofa.

Liam's buzzing phone stops him from retorting to the remark grabbing his undivided attention immediately. "I need to take this," he announces taking a single glance at its screen, and proceeds towards the room exit.

"You three," snapping his finger towards the three monkeys sitting on the sofa, "do not leave this room unless I get back, clear?" he says in an authoritative tone earning immediate nods from all three after which he leaves the room with his phone pressed against his ear.

As soon as Liam leaves the room, I can feel the hostility roll off of Jack and Lucas in waves which makes me frown. 'What did I do now?'

"What's going on between you and Alessandro?" Jack demands breaking the insufferable silence in the room.

"What are you talking about?" I counter unsure of where he's going with this.

"You know exactly what I mean," he accuses with narrowed eyes. "The way you were getting all cozy, cozy with him back at the pond," he sneers in evident disgust.

"What's your problem, Jack?" I groan fed up with this conversation already.

"You were latterly eating that blonde's face in the living room at the same party, but you don't see me barging in on you," I add with the same amount of hostility in my tone.

"Oh, you thought I didn't see that?" I scoff only adding fuel to his bubbling anger.

"Yeah well at least she knew that all she was to me was a quick fuck, unlike you whose roaming with dreamy eyes at the mere mention of that asshole," he retorts venomously causing my fist to clench in anger.

"So, what you're trying to say is that the next time you see her she isn't going to pretend to be your girlfriend because she knew that she was just a quick fuck for you? You know what Jack I would actually like to see that happen because I can bet your ass, she has already changed her relationship status to in a relationship with Jack Santos by now."

My words do exactly what I intend them to do when I see the anger flaring in his eyes as his jaw clenches and darken to a dangerously. But at this point I couldn't care less; he shouldn't have brought up this topic in the first place.

"Both of you just calm down," Lorenzo tries to break up our fight like the peacemaker he is, but this isn't a fight I'm ready to back down from this easy.

"You know Jack people who live in glass houses shouldn't through stone," I remark, positive that I hit a nerve by the look that flashes in his eyes for a brief second.

"You're going against Xavier's rules and me for some stupid boy?" He questions after a minute of tense silence amongst us.

"Jack, just drop it, man," Lorenzo tries yet again but fails.

"No Enzo, I really want to know," he says shrugging off Lorenzo's hand from his shoulder as his piercing gaze locks with mine.

"I'm not going against anyone," I assert returning his stare with the same intensity.

"Oh yeah? Then explain the part where I caught you almost kissing the guy!" His yell echoes through the room.

"No such thing happened!" I yell back through my hands up in disbelief.

"So, you're telling me that what I saw with my own eyes is not true?" He sneers in a dangerous tone causing a chill to run up my spine.

"I don't know what you saw, but I can assure you that didn't happen," I retort.