Bad Dream

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the week late update but here's the new chapter and I hope you like it!

Alec was pacing back and forth across the living room, trying to get rid of his nervous energy.

"Alexander, please sit down." I pleaded with him. "You're making my head spin."

"Nope." Alec shook his head, biting his lower lip as he got more tensed.

I sighed and shook my head at him.

It's been a few days since my dad said he was gonna get us a duet contract and we've been waiting with anticipation and suspense — especially Alec — for his message about whether he got the deal or not.

Alec continued to pace back and forth, his arms crossed tight over his chest. If I hadn't been so concerned about his nervous state, I would have thought Alec looked smokin hot with his shirt spread tight over his body like that but since I am worried about him, I can't do that.

I deeply exhaled before I got up and made my way over to Alec.

"Stop it." I grabbed Alec by his arms and made him stop in his tracks, forcing him to look at me.

Alec's eyes locked onto mine and he seemed to calm down a bit but I can still feel him twitch in restlessness beneath my hands. I ran one hand down his arm and clasped his hand while I used my free hand to cup his face, brushing my thumb under his eye. Alec sighed and closed his eyes in content, leaning into my touch before opening his eyes again.

"Can you please sit down now?" I gently asked him. "You're starting to give me whiplash." I added with a smirk.

Alec laughed and nodded.

I smiled and guided him back over to the couch, both of us sitting down next to each other, holding one another's hands in silence for a few moments.

Alec started twitching again. "Do you think he didn't get-"

I sighed, turning his face towards me and kissed him, cutting him off.

Alec was taken back but he relaxed into it and kissed me back, placing his hand on my waist.

After a few seconds, we broke away, staring into each other's eyes, my fingertips grazing over his skin.

"Calm down, blue eyes. No need to get your music sheets in a bunch." I said sedately. "He'll contact us when he has the chance, all right? So don't sweat it out, my darling angel. Okay?"

Alec blushes a little at the nicknames but he nodded. "Got it. Sorry." He said guiltily as he looked away.

"Don't be." I said, brushing some of his hair away from his eyes. "It's normal to have nerves like this, you just need something to take your mind off it."

"Like what?" He asked.

I thought about it for a few moments before I got an idea and a mischievous smile appeared on my face. Alec caught the look on my face and tensed a little.

"Oh no." He said, knowing fully well that I'm about to do or suggest something that's gonna get him in trouble.

I grinned wider and before Alec could stop me, I jumped up to my feet — pulling myself out of his grasp — and ran to the bedroom to get his songbook.

"Magnus!" Alec said, immediately running after me.

I entered into the room and found his book on the nightstand, quickly grabbing it to take a peak inside it but Alec, somehow moving as fast as the Flash, appeared right beside me and grabbed the book too, preventing me from looking inside it.