SIX - 六

Midnight had struck when she returned back from the station, giving her time to get ready for bed and to change into something comfortable.

Sitting at her desk as she writes down everything the sheriff told her on their small unexpected meet up. After having a long conversation with Mr. Stilinski she was able to figure out a few things about stiles.

She found out that he used to date Lydia Martin, who he letter murdered, no reason found.

Later she found out the real reason why Stiles felt neglected. His mother died at a young age from a rare disease that caused her to see things, thinking that her own son was out to kill her when in reality she was hallucinating.

Second, she figured out why Stiles hated alcohol.

Turns out his father was an alcoholic, she didn't need to ask him or stiles to figure out why. Seeing the bottles that littered around the sheriffs office was enough for her to know.

Sighing deeply, she puts her notebook away and heads to the bathroom that's attached to her room, brushing her teeth and cleaning her face as she steps out of the bathroom with a towel around her neck.

As she steps out the door a pair of hands pin her against the wall, eyes widening as she stares at a very angry stiles.

"What did you do." He growls out.

Y/n stands her ground, glaring at him. "How did you get in here?"

"That doesn't matter what matters is what I heard from my father after coming home today my dad tells me about my 'girlfriend' gave him a visit." He hisses out in anger. "Tell me why you were there."

She slowly grins at him and chuckles. "protective of him? That's strange since you enjoy murdering people." She shot back with crossed arms. "I lied in order to get information about your past and since you already knew mine, I thought it would be fair if I found about yours."

She slaps his hands away and walks around her room, feeling stiles eyes following her around as she sets the towel on her chair and walks over to bed, fluffing up the pillows as she prepares for some sleep.

"What exactly do you know?" She hears him ask, causing her to smirk as she hums to herself. "I know that your mother blames you for her death and that your father thinks your some innocent kid who's been through a lot." She turns around to see Stiles standing in front of her with any anger look on his face.

"I am not to blame for her death."

"Just how you aren't to blame for Lydia's death?"

Stiles eyes widen. "How do you know that name."

"Your father told me about her, said how you used to date back then before she died at the hands of void."

She sits on the edge of her bed, crossing her legs as she leans back a bit and tilts her head at him. "So, tell me stiles—why her?"

Stiles looks away from her stare, feeling vulnerable for once as he fidgets, his hand slipping inside his pocket as he grips the pocket knife he carried around.

Y/n noticed his movements and clears her throat. "you can kill me if you want too, I have nothing to lose." Stiles scoffs at her, "Sure you don't, does your mother not matter?"

"No." She is quick to reply, uncrossing her legs as she leans forward, placing her face in her hands as she sighs deeply, thinking about her mother and what they both went through, but she already knows that whole truth about her family and how they weren't always the happy family in the public's eyes.

"How about a fair trade." She offers. "I tell you why she doesn't matter to me and you tell me why you killed Lydia."

The two look at each other as Stiles thinks about the offer. His grip loosens around the blade and slips his hand out of his pocket. "very well, I accept your offer." He sees her smile as she pats the empty space next to her, telling him to sit down as she gets prepared.