FOUR - 四

"You were suppose to be dead! I sent that man to kill you and he failed! Now, I'm stuck with you."

Y/n opens her eyes to see Stiles sleeping in front of her, sitting in a chair with crossed arms, his head tilting to the side as he slept. She sits up in her bed and rubs her eyes before eyeing the young man that sat in front of her. Giving him a small smile she grabs an extra blanket and drapes it over him, gently brushing away his hair as she hums to herself and leaves the room.

She heads to the living room, checking the clock that hung on their wall. Her mother won't be arriving from work until later tonight, she's only been asleep for awhile but it was enough for her to gain her energy back, enough for her to move around normally and to eat. Finally feeling hungry she heads to the kitchen to make herself something to eat.

She pulls the fridge door open and eyes the leftovers that have been left behind by her mother, sighing deeply she grabs a container that stored yesterdays dinner. She steps away from the fridge and closes the door, gasping to see Stiles standing in front of her. Before she could say anything he steps forward and wraps his hand around her neck, pushing her up against the fridge.

"Stiles—!" She gasps in shock, gripping his wrist as her eyes widen.

Stiles can only give her a cold stare as he shows her the notebook in his other hand. "I see you've been trying to do some investigation of your own." He hums out, grinning. "You know—my own father can't even figure out these murders. No one could until you came along." His grip tightened, Y/n lets out a deep breath through her nose, glaring at stiles.

"I want to know why." He hisses out, moving closer to her.

Y/n takes the opportunity to knee him in the groin, causing his grip to loosen a little as she shoves him away.

She runs to the opposite side of the kitchen and grabs one of the knives, holding it in her hand with a hard grip as she glares at Stiles. "Your the one causing all of these murders, killing innocent people." She watches Stiles closely as he recovers from her kick, moving around the kitchen isle as she steps backwards. "They aren't all innocent." He says.

"Allison and Heather were just teenagers, people who went to our school and trying to have a life!"

"Allison was helping her family with human trafficking, she knew about it and didn't tell anyone about it and instead allowed her family to continue on with their bargain, selling human lives to people who will only torture them. Breaking them up into small pieces!" His grips one of the chairs and throws it across the room.

Y/n stands her ground as she continues to back away from him. "Why not report it to the police?"

"Please! Y/n, you are studying about this! The police wouldn't care, all they do is clear up the scene and ignore the big issue. They never listen, which is why they are horrible at solving anything." He responded, anger in his voice as he watches Y/n closely, stepping around each other.

"And heather?" She raises a brow.

Stiles scoffs, "she was just annoying, getting on my nerves and I just wanted her gone."

Y/n scoffs back. "So, she was innocent and yet you killed her. What about Peter hale?"

"Greed and he was a murder too, killed his own family for the fortune." Stiles had cornered Y/n in the living room, standing only a few feet away from her. He could easily take the knife away from her and kill her right there without hesitation. But something was stopping him, he was having fun with this, having fun with chasing her around and he enjoyed it.

Y/n noticed Stiles sudden change, causing her to raise a brow as she quickly reads his body language, causing her to laugh as she lowers the knife down. "You won't kill me."