七 | 7

"I think I have found my missing puzzle and that's you"

"It's okay, you don't need to worried about it. By the way, you aren't hurt, right?" Sunghoon asked with full of worries in his eyes.

"Thankfully, I'm not hurt because you saved me heh" Jake replied while giggling making Sunghoon relieved.

"Okay lovely-dovely, let's go eat somewhere if y'all want to and when you're done too Sunghoon" Jungwon spoke.

"Oh well, I'm done with practising but I-i can't go.. I need to go to my house to bring something..."

"Wait are you sure? Do you need help?" Both Sunoo and Jungwon said as they were starting to worry.

"Nah I'm fine, don't worry about me"

"Hmm okay if you say so... Anyways Jake want to come?"

"Actually, no sorry... I have plans" Jake said making Sunghoon confused.

Sunoo and Jungwon nodded and waved to each other as a sign of goodbye and left.

Right after when Sunghoon wanted to go to the locker room, Jake pulled his hand which made him turn around.

"S-sunghoon are you sure that you don't need help?"

"Yes I'm sure, don't worry... I'm just going to take my clothes and Yeji's. I'll also need to take other stuff because I can't live there.."

"So, that's mean you're going to move in with me?"

"Y-yeah if that's okay..."

"Hoonie, what are you talking about? Of course, you can!"

"Ah thank you, Jakey!" Sunghoon said and immediately hugged him. It was sudden, but Jake hugged him back.

"But wait what about Yeji?" Sunghoon asked and broke the hug.

"I think my mom picked her up so need to worry"

"Oh okay then. I'll go now if I don't come to your house after an hour then probably I need help..."

Jake understood and nodded.

_________________

[ at Jake's house... ]

When Jake stepped into his house, he saw his mother and Yeji playing together. Jake smiled as Yeji really reminded him of Youngmi.

Jake's mother noticed that Jake was home and told Yeji to keep playing while she wanted to go to Jake for a bit.

"Hey, honey! Where's Sunghoon?"

"He's on his way... He will be back" Jake said and made small silence between them.

"U-um, mom? Can I tell you something?"

"Sure what is it? O-oh" Jake's mother said as she was pulled by Jake to his room.

Jake made his mother sit down on his bed as they were having a serious talk. He explained the whole of Sunghoon's situation and Mrs Shim was a bit shocked at that moment.

"So mom... Can he stay at our place for a while? If you are okay with it"

"Yes, of course, I am okay with it. As long he feels safe at our house then sure!" Mrs Shim said making Jake smile.