六 | 6

"I'll teach you how to ice skate"

It was Monday morning and like every typical day, they had to wake up early for school.

Surprisingly, Sunghoon woke up first. He usually wakes up late when he goes to bed late at night. But right now was a bit different routine for Sunghoon.

Sunghoon looked at the clock and it was  6:10 AM. It was still early but he decided to prepare himself for school.

He gently closed the door behind him and went to Yeji's room. Yeji was still sleeping until she heard someone opened the door.

"Hey, Lil sis! Are you awake?" Sunghoon asked.

"Mhmm yeah I am" she yawned and got up from the bed.

For some reason, Sunghoon felt weird like he was living with Jake for a long time. He doesn't usually act like this when he was in Sunoo's or Jungwon's house. It was just... Different.

Sunghoon passed by the kitchen as he was heading to the bathroom. Suddenly, Mrs Shim stopped him with a greet.

"Good morning Sunghoon! Did you sleep well?"

"Good morning Mrs Shim! Yes, I did"

"Ah good, by the way, is Jake already awake?"

"Hmm, not yet. I think he's still sleeping. I'll wake him up after I take a shower"

"Oh okay! Thanks, Sunghoon!" Mrs Shim said and continued cooking breakfast.

Sunghoon just nodded and smiled and went to the bathroom. However, Sunghoon took a long shower. Well, at least 45 minutes shower. And 10 minutes to brush his hair, dry his hair, wash his face, and brush his teeth.

Finally, he left the bathroom and went to Jake's room. When Sunghoon entered Jake's room he saw Jake was still asleep. Sunghoon tried to wake up Jake gently but he was still in a deep sleep.

He didn't have any choice other than kiss him on the cheek. Sunghoon thought that was a bad idea but it's the only way to wake him up. Also, he didn't want to be harsh on him. After a minute he decided to kiss him on the cheek.

Sunghoon looked pretty nervous and kind of red at first but he managed to calm himself down. He leaned closer to Jake and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

What have I done?! Did I just kiss him?? Sunghoon thought as he was panicking on the inside.

Jake finally woke up from the feeling of a kiss. Jake at first was confused because he just woke up but also.. A kiss? He rubbed his eyes and saw Sunghoon right beside him sitting on the bed.

"Good morning, Jakey!"

"Morning..."

Silence started to grow between them.

"Are you okay? Uh, Jake hello?" Sunghoon asked and waved as Jake was blanked out.

"Y-yeah I am okay... It's just, I don't know. I felt a kiss on my cheek but I can't tell that I was dreaming of something or if it is real"

Sunghoon giggled a bit at Jake's cuteness. Jake being confused was making Sunghoon adore him more.

"Ohh I see, well we will be late if you will still be sitting on the bed"

"That goes for you too Hoon"

"You-"

"Yes me? Anyways c'mon, let's go!" Jake stood up from the bed and went to get prepared for school meanwhile Sunghoon was still sitting on the bed.