二 | 2

"loving someone is a waste of time"

Sunghoon cried it all out while hugging Jake tightly. Jake could feel how his uniform was getting wet. He started to think that it's his fault for asking that question. Eventually, Sunghoon started to calm down and wiped his tears off.

Jake lifted Sunghoon's chin and his eyes met with his. "Listen, if you need someone to talk about something I'm here for you Hoonie" he said making the younger one smile.

After some time, the library was getting empty as the school was about to close soon. "Hey Hoonie, do you want to walk together? Since I heard we live kinda close" "Oh yeah sure! But who told you that?" "Jungwon" Sunghoon let a small 'oh' as he was cleaning his stuff.

While he was putting his books and other stuff inside of his bag, Sunghoon came across his sketchbook. He careful tore the drawing from his sketchbook and gave it to Jake. "This is for you... Keep it Jakey" "Awh, thank you! I wasn't expecting to get this masterpiece from a talented person" Jake stated making Sunghoon slightly blush a bit.

The way Jake was so supportive of Sunghoon made his heart flutter even more. To be honest, Sunghoon never had his supportive and caring friend by his side except for Sunoo and Jungwon. Yes, they were good friends of his but Jake was something else to him. Like a special person more like a soulmate.

As they were leaving the school gate, Sunghoon and Jake talked to each other a bit more while heading home. But the only thing Sunghoon didn't tell Jake yet is about his current situation. He didn't want to tell him about his parents because he was too scared to lose Jake. Finally, they have arrived at Sunghoon's house. "Well, this is my destination.. I'll go now see you tomorrow Jakey and thank you for walking with me" Sunghoon thanked and hugged Jake. He patted Sunghoon's back and waved at each other.

Sunghoon made his way to the door and when he entered, he saw a few broken plates and bottles all around the place. Sunghoon quickly closed the door because he didn't want Jake to see it. While watching Sunghoon entering his house, Jake saw a few broken pieces and colors on the wall. Hopefully, he's okay... Aish Jake don't overthink too much about it, probably he IS okay. Y-yeah probably. Jake thought and had a small frown on his face as he was thinking about Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon!!" A shout called Sunghoon's name. "Y-yes what is going on-" he didn't dare to finish his sentence as he saw something beyond upsetting. His younger sister Yeji was almost being choked by her own older sister. Sunghoon immediately picks up Yeji from Meeyon. But his older sister won't let go of her. "Meeyon, let go of her now!" This is the first time that Meeyon refused to look and answer his brother. "Meeyon." The more Sunghoon begged and called her name to stop her, the more Meeyon tried to pull Yeji from him. Yeji kept crying as she felt her leg was pulled by Meeyon.

"Meeyon that's it!! We are getting out of here, I don't know what happened to you but Yeji and I can't stay here anymore" Sunghoon shouted and removed Meeyon's grip from his younger sister. When Sunghoon was about to walk away, he was pulled by his uniform which made both of them including Yeji fall. Yeji managed to get up but she was confused about what she had to do. Sunghoon tried to fight off Meeyon but he couldn't. She was way strong than him and manage to punch him. He tried to take out his phone but suddenly his phone was thrown by his older sister.

"Y-yeji.. Call for help" Sunghoon said while panting hard. Yeji nodded and immediately went to ask for help and she suddenly passed by a man. "Uhm excuse me, sir?" "Yes? How can I help you?" "My brother and I need help, we are in a serious situation" She said and looked worried at the guy. Little did she know, the guy she was talking to was Sunghoon's new friend, Jake.

Jake's eyes widen as he was worried about her and her brother. "Okay, I'll help you. Can you lead me to your house?" Yeji nodded and held Jake's hand. Jake realized that they were going to Sunghoon's house. Sunghoon's house? So I suppose... That's his sister next to me. Jake thought as he slowly entered the house. Yet Jake was in a complete shock.

"S-sunghoon!" Jake immediately went to Sunghoon and pushed a woman that was unknown to him.

"W-what happened?" "Jake I'll explain later. We must get out of here" Sunghoon said as he dragged both Jake and Yeji out of their house.

While walking, they came across a small silent park. They sat on the bench, Sunghoon and Jake looked at each other. Sunghoon could see worries in Jake's eyes. "Thank you.." he said. Yeji sitting next to her brother, looked at both Sunghoon and Jake while fidgeting her fingers. "Hoonie... Can you tell me what exactly happened?" "Well, you see.. I come from an abusive family and the time when I told you that my dog and my grandparents were in an accident is actually where I spent my whole life with them. Things have changed 2 years ago when I moved in with my parents, I could already feel bad energy about them. They weren't the same like they used to in the past.." Sunghoon sighed and looked down. "I'm so sorry this happened to you" Jake spoke and hugged the younger one. "Loving someone is a waste of time" Sunghoon mumbled to himself but Jake heard him. "Sorry?" "N-nothing. I just don't feel loved by anyone since everyone around me turned harsh on me, even my older sister" Jake had goosebumps while hearing Sunghoon's sentence.

He wanted to confess to him but it was way too early so Jake thought it would be weird to confess this early even though they just met. But quickly he changed his mind because Jake wanted to make Sunghoon his before it's too late. Jake looked at Sunghoon and admired Sunghoon's beautiful features. How could they even abuse you? You're the too precious and kind person I ever met. Jake thought and moved a piece of hair poking Sunghoon's eye. Sunghoon at this point knew what was about to happen but he didn't want to do it in front of his sister. But still Jake made it at least a small peck on his lips.

"Let's go to my place I bet you're cold now" Jake said while smirking and left the younger one completely frozen on the bench. Yeji was skip walking while holding Jake's hand. She realized that her brother isn't with them so she turned back and looked at Sunghoon who was still on the bench sitting. "Sunghoon!! Are you coming?" Yeji shouted, "Huh? Oh, wait yes I'm coming! Wait for me!" Sunghoon shouted back a bit embarrassed.

"Sunghoon, wait the day when I make you mine"

22/05/21

— ✏ —

Hello y'all! Thank you so much for reading this second chapter! The next chapter is coming up! Cya<3