thirty six

"Taehyun!" Beomgyu squealed. Taehyun was watching something, and Beomgyu nudged him.

"Hm?" Taehyun asked, and looked back at Beomgyu.

"You like me?" Beomgyu asked bluntly, and Taehyun almost choked on air.

"W-what?" Taehyun tried to sturdy himself, because what the hell was Beomgyu saying? Did he know?

"I asked, do you like me?" Beomgyu said casually. "I mean, I know anyway. I just want to hear it."

"Like, do you mean, like like or like the other like in which like-" Taehyun uttered bullshit, and Beomgyu laughed.

"You stupid." Beomgyu smiled. "I like you, Taehyun. Very much." Beomgyu hugged Taehyun.

"As in-"

"Romantically, you fool. " Beomgyu sighed into Taehyun's chest.

Taehyun smiled at Beomgyu's words, and hugged him back.

"I like you too, Beomgyu hyung."

"Okay." Beomgyu shrugged. "I don't want to do much, just cuddle me." 

"But-"

"We'll talk later, Hyunie." Beomgyu said. "Just do what I said."

"Anything for you."

_______________________________________________________

"So." Yeonjun cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. Soobin looked at him like he was super embarrassed of Yeonjun. Of Yeonjun, his real boyfriend

He was standing on a bench, and he made everyone else sit down. Soobin looked away from Yeonjun. He was being super casual about this, and Soobin was freaking out.

After Yeonjun came out of the washroom again, he kissed Soobin fully. On the lips. 

The poor kid still couldn't process what Yeonjun was doing. He enjoyed it no matter what, but the fact that Yeonjun was his boyfriend now and could tease him more than usual, made him tense.

"Soobin and I." Yeonjun began, only to be cut off by Beomgyu.

"Are gay? We know." Beomgyu stated. "You two are the definition of gay."

"Taehyun, shut his mouth before I kill him." Yeonjun snapped, and Taehyun ignored him.

He obviously wasn't gonna ask Beomgyu to shut up.

"So, right where was I?" Yeonjun asked, and then remembered. "Right, I said that Soobin and I are dating now."

Expecting major reactions from the crowd aka Taehyun, Beomgyu and Huening, Yeonjun was disappointed when they didn't give any sort of a reaction to him.

"Go on, then?" Huening asked, and Yeonjun frowned.

"...that's it." Yeonjun said. "I wanted to tell you guys that Soobin and I are dating."

"Weren't you guys already dating?" Taehyun asked, and Yeonjun looked at Soobin with a pout.

"Well..." Yeonjun said. "That wasn't actually... nevermind. You ruined it all now. YOU DID." Yeonjun said in a petty manner pointing at Taehyun.

Taehyun shrugged. "You guys want to know some real news?"

"Beomgyu hyung and I are dating." Taehyun said proudly, ruffling Beomgyu's hair.

"...not surprised." Soobin said, and Huening nodded.

"Beomgyu hyung came over to our room." Huening exposed, and he could see from the corner of his eye, Beomgyu was asking him to stay shut. Obviously, Kai wouldn't do that. "He ranted all about you, and how much he liked you. I knew this was coming."

"Yup, that." Soobin nodded, and agreed with Kai.

"WHAT? You ass, why didn't you tell me before?" Yeonjun sighed dramatically. "Aren't I your bestie?"

"Well, maybe." Taehyun teased. "We only got together today."

Soobin and Yeonjun whipped their heads towards each other. Did this mean that...

"No." Yeonjun said firmly. "Nope. Not at all."

"What?"

"Soobin and I got together today too. I don't want to share my anniversary with you." Yeonjun huffed.

"You'll have to deal with it." Taehyun shrugged. "Plus, then it becomes a super special day. For both of us."

"No no no." Yeonjun said. "Soobin, come along with me." Yeonjun said, and dragged Soobin's hand behind him, taking him away from the group.

Yeonjun didn't leave the grip on his hand until they reached Yeonjun's room, where he slammed Soobin on the door.

"W-What?" Soobin asked, when he realised that Yeonjun had been staring at him.

"Nothing, you're just very pretty." Yeonjun smiled. "I can say this now, right? Without it being awkward. I'm your boyfriend, afterall."

"Yeah." Soobin tensed up. Whatever Yeonjun did at this point, got him to freeze in his spot.

"I wanna kiss you." Yeonjun sighed. "Can I?"

Soobin nodded, and then sighed in content when their lips met. It wasn't rushed, just slow and Yeonjun telling Soobin through actions how much he adored the younger, and how he wouldn't be able to do without him.

Yeonjun pulled away, and Soobin tried to smile without looking like a tomato.

"Why did you bring us up here?" Soobin asked, after his shyness died.

"Oh, right." Yeonjun smacked himself. "I didn't bring you here to kiss you, obviously. Let's think of another date. I don't want to share our anniversary with Taehyun."

"But--" Soobin tried to object, but paused himself. He didn't want to share their anniversary with Taehyun and Beomgyu too.

"Come here," Yeonjun made him sit down. "Do the math, and tell me the middle date between our birthdays."

"Math?" Soobin sighed and pouted.

"Fine, I'll google it up." Yeonjun said, before he brought Soobin's chin closer to him and pecked his lips.

"What was that for?"

"Why, can't I kiss you?" Yeonjun huffed. "I'm gonna kiss you whenever I can."

"Okay." Soobin turned red once again.

"You look cute when you blush." Yeonjun said out loud.

"Don't say things like that!" Soobin smacked his arm away.

"I love you, Soobin." Yeonjun whispered, taking Soobin's hand into his and kissing it lightly.

"I love a gentleman like you too." Soobin giggled.

______________________________________________________

this was, well sort of an end. there WILL BE A FINAL, so wait for that too uwu! also, i just posted out a taegyu short book, check that out if you ship taegyu uwu. thank you <3