thirty five

Beomgyu stared at Soobin after those words left Soobin's mouth.

"Of course you do,hyung." Beomgyu stated nonchalantly, and shifted his attention back on Huening.

Oh my god, I like him. Was the first thought that crossed Soobin's mind after whatever Beomgyu said settled in his mind.

As he admitted this to himself, and saw HueningKai smiling warmly at him. Something told him that Huening knew about it. He was glad.

Around nineteen years without a crush, and when Soobin had one, it was on his best friend, or make pretend boyfriend. Who liked him back.

Beomgyu and HueningKai chatted for a while, and Beomgyu left the room and Huening cleared his throat.

"So, hyung?" Huening walked to Soobin. "You like Yeonjun hyung? Since when?"

"...since always." Soobin replied. "I realised it only now, but I have for quite a long time now. Gosh I'm so stupid..."

"It's okay to realise late, than never admitting it." Huening assured, and placed a hand on Soobin's shoulder.

"But would he want to talk to me?" Soobin wondered. "After what I did yesterday..."

"Of course." Kai sighed. "I knew you did something stupid yesterday. I can tell by the look of your face. Now spill."

"So like, you know that I hadn't talked to Yeonjun for a week..." Soobin began.

"And you couldn't live without him, and were so restless." Huening chimed in and Soobin glared at him.

"Not the point at the moment, Huening." Soobin scolded, and Huening nodded, giggling at how flustered Soobin got.

"Right so, I walked into his room yesterday and I saw him cry—"

"Who the hell made him cry, I'll beat them up." Huening declared, and Soobin sighed.

"It was...well it was me." Soobin admitted, and Huening gasped out in shock.

"He told me that he liked me." Soobin said finally, and Huening rose an eyebrow.

"He confessed to you?"

"That's right." Soobin sighed. "He told me that it hurt him, because I didn't like him back."

"Till yesterday, I would've agreed with Yeonjun." Soobin looked away from the younger. "But now, how Beomgyu described love to be, I think I like Yeonjun."

"You think?!?"

"No.no." Soobin shook his head. "I'm sure that I like Yeonjun. It's just that I left his room without commenting on the confession. Which is basically rejecting..."

"You're so stupid." Huening declared, and Soobin looked at him in disapproval.

"I know I know..."

"It hasn't been long you know." Huening said. "Since last night. You can still go and make things right."

"Oh yes." Soobin facepalmed. "I'm gonna go and settle things with Yeonjun right now."

______________________________________

Yeonjun just refused to get up.

He didn't want to get up at all, and he just wanted to sleep. Maybe in an endless sleep, that would be preferable.

"Yeonjun I'm counting to five." Hyunjin stomped his foot in anger and declared.

"If you don't come out of bed now, I swear I'll break your bones." Hyunjin threatened.