twelve

Soobin played with his spoon, and the three youngest looked at him with concern.

They exchanged glances, and tried to understand what was wrong with Soobin and why he wasn't being his usual bright and very talkative self.

Huening only knew it was something to do with Yeonjun. But where was the said male?

Well, they were seated at breakfast and the eldest was no where to be seen.

Maybe he was making out with his girlfriend again, Soobin thought. Maybe he should've given the chocolate to HueningKai in the first place, and not Yeonjun.

Soobin shook his head and went back to eating his food, and soon finished it.

He got up to leave for his room, and that's when the great king made his entry into the cafeteria.

The great king obviously being; Yeonjun.

He didn't even bother looking back, even though HueningKai shouted a 'Look, Yeonjun is here!' and Soobin just wanted to whip his head back and take in his ethereal beauty.

But no, he has a thing called self control amd he's not going to give in to Yeonjun so fast.

And so he continued to walk, and soon he felt a muscular hand on his shoulder and he knew it was Yeonjun. He could recognise that hand anywhere. But if Yeonjun had a girlfriend, then why did he even care about Soobin's existence.

It's not like they're actually dating, or that Soobin has feelings for him but for some reason Soobin's kind of jealous.

Isn't he only supposed to be doing this stuff with Soobin? Is he fake dating five more people?

Is it really supposed to affect him this much? The answer was plain and simple- no.

Soobin sighed as Yeonjun climbed on his back and startled Soobin.

"Yeonjun! Give me a warning next time or else we'll both fall!!" Soobin screeched and Yeonjun laughed as Soobin gripped his thighs and got a better hold of him.

Yeonjun rested his cheek on Soobin's shoulder.

"Soobin baby..." Yeonjun began and Soobin's heart did a flip.

It wasn't because he was gay for Yeonjun or whatever, but naturally if someone called you baby, your heart would do weird things.

Weird things could be two; either the urge to slap the person hard or to blush and be affected by their words. And obviously Soobin fell in the second category.

Soobin had the urge to push Yeonjun off his back and leave him there, but that would be too mean and Soobin wasn't mean. He was a wholeass living angel.

Why did Yeonjun call him his baby when he's clearly got a girlfriend?

"Shouldn't you be saying that to your girlfriend? I don't want Yeji to come beat me up." Soobin said bitterly, and he had no idea why he was bitter. He wasn't supposed to act like this, it wasn't like he was actually dating Yeonjun, right?

"Soobin, about that..." Yeonjun gulped. "Yeji is not my girlfriend. She kind of forced it upon me yesterday. And you know, you walked in and then she shooed you away. I'm really sorry for that Binnie, will you forgive me?" Yeonjun asked in a low voice.

Soobin hates Yeonjun. Period.

It actually now makes sense to Soobin, how Yeonjun was trapped near the wall, how Yeji spoke and then how Yeonjun's eyes went wide and he didn't say anything.

Hm, maybe Yeonjun was right.

But that doesn't change the fact that Yeonjun is too cute for his own good, and Soobin was soft.