twenty

Waking up next to Soobin would most definitely secure a second place on Yeonjun's favourites list. The first, you'd ask? Obviously, Soobin himself.

This is only the second time they've slept together (literally slept, as in which one closes their eyes and loses consciousness), Yeonjun feels drawn to this feeling, like he wants to feel this everyday.

He sighed, acknowledging his gay thoughts, and Soobin's eyelids fluttered once Yeonjun's hand left his body.

The last time this situation had occurred, Soobin looked very tired, and slept peacefully. That was the reason Yeonjun had no idea about Soobin's clingy habits.

He didn't mind it one bit though, he found it rather cute. Before, Yeonjun wouldn't let Soobin touch him, and now he realises how the tables have turned.

"Yeonjun?" Soobin asked, and opened his eyes completely, and looked at Yeonjun.

"G'Morning, Soob." Yeonjun turned away quickly, as in to hide the embarrassment of staring at Soobin.

"Did I- you- yesterday-" Soobin struggled to ask, and Yeonjun regained himself.

You're the confident gay, Yeonjun. Don't fuck this up. 

"No, honey." Yeonjun smiled. "I would never fuck you without your consent." Yeonjun said, and sent a wink to Soobin.

"YAH! STOP THAT YOU PERVERT!" Soobin blushed. "That's obviously not what I mean, I meant-"

"Soobin, look." Yeonjun said, and the sentence felt kind of incomplete to Soobin because Yeonjun didn't seem to use any cute and cheesy nickname for him.

"I have no problem in putting you to sleep, Soobin." Yeonjun admitted, and Soobin looked at him awkwardly. Sometimes being too blunt was bad, too. "I just didn't know what to do, I'll get the hang of it, don't worry." Yeonjun chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry for bothering you last night. I should've just gone silently to HueningKai, without disturbing you. Or I shouldn't have roomed up with you at all-" Soobin ranted, and Yeonjun smacked the back of his head.

"I said it's no problem, right?" Yeonjun asked softly. "And...do you regret rooming up with me?" yeonjun asked, slightly hurt.

He knew what Soobin meant and that it wasn't meant to hurt him. It was just the way the sentence was framed, sent a bullet through Yeonjun's chest.

"What?No." Soobin said confused, and then flapped his hand. "I didn't mean that obviously, you're fun-"

"I know, dummy." Yeonjun smiled. "And i'm fun, huh?"

"I'm taking that back." Soobin crossed his arms. "You're an idiot."

Yeonjun playfully went and laid his head down in Soobin's lap. He scanned the younger's face for any signs of discomfort, but when he found none, he closed his eyes and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm your idiot." Yeonjun said, and Soobin blushed.

"Yeah that. Now whatever you big baby! Get up!" Soobin said urgently, and picked up the towel and threw it at Yeonjun's face. "Go wash up."

"Alone?" Yeonjun sighed sadly, taking a peek a at Soobin's face.

"W-what?"

"Won't you join me, baby?" Yeonjun asked, and Soobin rolled his eyes.

"Obviously not, g-go away." Soobin stuttered. Yeonjun was too gay for him to handle. Goodness knew where this man learned how to flirt.

"But," Yeonjun pouted. "Boyfriends shower together. Aren't you my boyfriend?" Yeonjun asked, tilting his head, acting innocent.

"I am, but I'm not showering with you." Soobin tried hard not to blush and show his embarrassment, but obviously Yeonjun already caught him.

"Fine, let's break up." Yeonjun crossed his hands, and Soobin gasped.

"So now you're gonna break up with me for such a petty thing?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun hmphed like a small stubborn kid.

"Yes, unless you make it up to me." Yeonjun looked at Soobin and then turned away.

"Hm, then." Soobin walked behind Yeonjun, stood there.

Yeonjun's heart raced at a dangerous speed. He didn't really expect Soobin to do anything, because from day 1, Soobin was slightly less interested in Yeonjun. But now that Soobin was trying to make up to Yeonjun, it did some funny things to his heart.

Soobin hugged Yeonjun from the back, and rested his chin on Yeonjun's shoulder.

"I'm sorry for being mean to you, baby." Soobin breathed sensually, and damn Yeonjun wanted to melt on the spot.

This, was the first time that Soobin had ever called him a cheesy name. Yeonjun had always been on the giving side, but now he knew how it felt like to be on the receiving side. And boy, he just wanted to stay like this forever.

Soobin turned him around, and pulled up his chin. "I said I'm sorry, babe. Why won't you look at me?" 

Yeonjun looked up at Soobin, and then began to laugh like a maniac.

"How many k-dramas have you watched, Soobin?" Yeonjun let out between laughs, and Soobin looked down, scratching the back of his head.

"Tons." Soobin admitted.

"I could tell." Yeonjun laughed. "That was a top quality scene though, good job."

"So are we breaking up or whatever?" Soobin asked.

"Aww, no! I would never." Yeonjun pinched his cheeks, and then smacked his head.

"Ow, what was that for?" Soobin asked, rubbing his head.

"Nothing, I felt like it." Yenjun shrugged. "I'll go wash up."

Soobin nodded, and then saw Yeonjun disappearing into the washroom.

What the fuck just happened?

___________________________________________________