Chapter 8

Newt's POV

The screen flickered to life, with the now familiar static filling it before the image appeared. Jace's smiling face filled the screen, making me smile. 

"Alright, So today, I'm getting some help with a prank from the amazing Alby!" She turned the camera to show a younger, less-stressed looking Alby, who smiled at her. 

"I already said yes Jay, you can stop with the flattery/" Jace let out a mock gasp, and turned the camera back to herself.

"There is no more faith in this world!" She said, clearly unbothered by Alby's comment. "Anyway, all we have to do is grab Newt who'll convince Thomas he wont get killed by Minho, the victim of our little prank." Alby let out a snort from off screen.  

"The only time one of your pranks have been little is that one you pulled on Thomas by stealing food from him at random intervals and getting everyone to act like he was crazy for it." Jace giggled, a sound I wanted to hear again and again. 

Bloody hell, this girl has made me into a giant sap. 

"Well, Alby's slander of my good name aside, lets go find the prettiest boy in this place." Jace said, making me blush, and TV Alby make gagging sounds as the camera spun to show him miming throwing up. The camera followed as he started walking.

"You two are disgusting, and I have a room next to Minho." Jace actually gagged at that. "Thank the sky the rooms are mostly soundproof." Alby grimaced. "Yeah, mostly soundproof. AKA I can hear them screaming... things." Jace gagged again. 

"You alright love?" My voice asked, making the camera swivel to show me standing in the doorway of a vaguely familiar bedroom. Alby probably took the camera, because it moved a bit to show Jace walking over to me.

"Wanna help with a prank on Minho?" She asked me, a sly smile on her face, which TV me definitely knew. I laughed, and put an arm around Jace. 

"Sure. I assume you need me to convince Thomas for it?" Jace giggled, and side hugged me. "Well, you are the only one he trusts to not let Minho murder him."

"An odd faith, since I give up his location the most." TV me said, making Jace giggle. "I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm the one to give him up." She said, pulling away from the half-hug. 

"At this point Minho usually finds Thomas himself, since he always hides in Siggy's room." Alby said from behind the camera. That sent Jace into a fit of giggles. "Because Sigg's the only one who wont immediately give him up."

"Are you guys talking about me?" A voice said. The camera turned to show Thomas, with a weary look on his face. Jace bounced into view, a large smile on her face. 

"We have a proposition for you!" She said. Thomas made a confused face.

 "A what?'

"A proposition. An idea. We wanna prank Minho." 

Thomas went pale, and immediately turned around, before Newt grabbed him by the back of the collar.