(xiii) sugar daddy

Start from the beginning

so she begrudgingly accepted. and when she did, his fucking smile was the greatest thing in the whole world.

nene had been covering for her all this while. y/n had told her mom that she was going to her house or that they were going out to the movies, certainly not to the other end of the country to see her boyfriend because duh, at the end of the day she's still her mom.

today though, she didn't really have to lie cause she didn't shy away from yelling out her achievements around the house.

she had given interviews and been quoted a couple of times but this was new and she was excited.

-•-•-•-

the magazine was paying for y/n's stay at the hotel, which admittedly was pretty fancy too. she was about to get ready for her interview and leave the building when her phone rang. atsumu.

hiiii

hiii y/nnn
did you get there safely?

yeah reached a few hours ago
it's actually pretty cool

where are you staying again?

ritz carlton

wow damn
what time's your interview

in like... fifteen minutes
so i'm gonna leave now

all the best

thanks
i'm nervous what the fuck

you sound nervous
it's really not much to be scared about though

give me advice
but please don't give me bullshit advice like
oH y/N yOu jUst hAve tO bE yOuRself

do you think that little of me?

pfffff no

what other misconceptions do you have of me?

at some point, that you're
specifically into high school girls

y/n reached the building she was supposed to go into as she was on the phone. she got out of the cab, only to feel someone grab her hand.

"i'm not into high school girls, you just happen to be one, sweetheart", the same voice whispered into her ear

"wait why can i hear your voice in 3D", she asked, not registering at first that atsumu was literally standing behind her

"because i am here in 3D dumbass", he said, turning her around to face him

"miya...", she looked at him blankly for one or two seconds, "....did i take the wrong train"

her eyes fell on the guy that was standing with atsumu. he was wearing a face mask, and had black curls. only half of his face was visible but he looked very unimpressed.

"y/n..", tsumu took her hand and squeezed it twice

and somehow she suddenly snapped back to reality like nene had said she would?? nene was honestly like the y/n whisperer.

"oh shit wait that means you're here but it's a surprise", she suddenly connected the dots together and leaned in to hug him. "wait why are you here though"

he hugged her back tightly, forgetting for a split second that they were in public.

she pulled away before looking at his teammate and saying "hi sakusa kiyoomi"

sakusa just nodded in acknowledgment.

"omi-omi and i have a brand deal so-"

"am i interrupting something?", a crisp female voice asked the two of them

y/n turned around to see a lady with light eyes and long hair that had loose curls. she wore a very confident smile and was so so beautiful. she was wearing a white button up and a pencil skirt.

"you must be l/n y/n", she gave her a warm smile, "i'm akamine midori"

y/n gasped at this, glancing at the lock screen of her phone.

"oh right! akamine-san i'm so sorry i'm late for my interview"

"no no not at all!", the woman pacified her, "it doesn't matter if you're a few minutes late. i'm running a bit late myself actually. tell me if you need more time."

her eyes lingered on the two guys with y/n with interest before walking away wordlessly.

"shit", y/n turned to atsumu, "i don't wanna keep her waiting-"

"no no go", he said, "i'll call you later. just wanted to say hi right now"

"okay, bye", she waved to both of them as she walked into the building

she didn't notice atsumu's stiff expression as she walked away, and he went in another direction with sakusa before they could be spotted by fans.

"i really feel for you", sakusa told him quietly

"tch, shut up"

-•-•-•-

"wait, y/n-senpai's interviewer is akamine midori?!", chika said, staring at her phone, "she tweeted about it!"

"yeah y/n mentioned it to me", nene said, nodding, "who is she?"

"twitter influencer and journalist", chika replied, "she's so pretty, god help me"

"akamine midori...", kyoko tried to recall where she'd heard the name before because she was sure she had

riko, who usually kept quiet about her admiration for atsumu, opened her mouth and nene nearly spat out the water she was drinking.

"she's miya atsumu's ex girlfriend"

˜"*°•.˜"*°•.•°*"˜.•°*"˜

vote if you liked the chapter yay

bruh i wrote this part like wayyy before the entire training camp arc and i was waiting patiently till i could put it into the story.

my cheating ex had the audacity to apologise to me today just to clear his conscience. why do guys😃