😔🌸Kross Stuck In Bed🌸😔

Killer was laying down as Cross stroked his back. He sighed and opened his mouth to speak but...

"Why won't you let me leave the room? Be honest."
"Kills have I ever told you how much I love you?"
Killer moved Cross's hand, "I'm not some pet that can be easily tamed or distracted, tell me."

There was a knock on the door. Killer got up but Cross sat him down. Killer groaned and Cross opened the door. Nightmare stood at it and Cross waved.

"What do ya need boss?"
Nightmare hugged himself, "I need bandages and where are my pills?"
"I think ya ran out, I can get ya some if you watch Kills." Cross pointed to Killer making Killer get up.

"I can get them." Killer smiled.
"He can't." Cross protested.
Nightmare was confused, "why can't he, I can give him the money and h-"
Cross glared at Nightmare, "He can't." Nightmare slowly nodded looking away.
"The bandages are in the main bathroom." Nightmare left and Killer flopped on their bed.

"Killer I-"
"Save it. I don't want to hear your excuses." The room was coated with a blanket of tension and anger.

Cross glanced over at Killer. Killer huffed, his voice was coated in anger, stress, and worry?
"Kills I'm sorry."
"Shut up! You're not. If you were you'd let me out..." Killer hugged his knees and Cross moved next to him.

"Killer would you let me explain?"
"Then speak! You haven't tried to ever."
Cross gasped and glared at him, "I have but you shut me out and act like a brat!" Cross failed his arms.

"Now you're insulting me." Killer rolled his eyes.
"You act so full of yourself all the time! Do you want to know why I don't let you out!?"
"Obviously!"

"Because I want to protect you!"
"You... Liar! How am I gonna get hurt!?"
Cross sighed and rubbed Killer's thigh, "There's some things you don't need to know."

Killer's eyes filled with tears as Cross hugged him with a swift movement. Killer poured his eyes out, the stress and anger was not able to coat his sadness forever. Cross grimaced at Killer's cries. Wouldn't you if your lover was crying because of you. Cross rubbed his back making Killer cry harder.

"Kills I love you a lot and you getting hurt would hurt me. I'm sorry for not telling you but now, I'm ready to answer your questions."

"What are you protecting me from."
"From figuring things out..."
"What can I not know?"
"I know Error was your best friend."

Killer jumped, "Is my best friend."
"He quit, he's a Comet now and we can't get him back."
"W-Wha... No! He's a Chaos Creator..." Killer was in utter disbelief, his best friend of 10 years left him for the Comets... He hates them now, he absolutely despises them now.

"I didn't want you leaving the room to find that out." Cross felt guilty.
"I didn't even get to say bye..." Killer was furious, sad, and a wide variety of mixed emotions.

"I'm sorry..."
"C-Can I see him, o-one l-last time?"
"If he let's us, he cut off all connections with boss." Cross pet him and Killer gave an empty, small smile.

Killer layed down and Cross played with his hair. He grabbed Cross's arm and pulled him down. He closed the gap between them with a hug. Cross's expression softened and he hugged him back. Killer felt drowsiness take him over, the warm embrace from the hug was enough to make him feel comfortable. He fell asleep and Cross pet him, he was glad Killer was at least able to be calm bear him.

"Rest up dear, we'll try and visit Error tomorrow." Cross smiled.
"Okay, love you." Killer spoke in a low grumble.
Cross kissed his head, "Love you too Kills."