😔Lustberry😔

It was a cold night at UnderSwap and Papyrus wasn't home, it was just Lust and Blue alone.

"Berry how long will your bro be gone?" Lust crawled on top of Blue and sat in his lap

"He'll be gone for a couple of hours, why?" Blue wrapped his arms around Lust's waist.

"I was wondering if you wanted to do things together~"

"What kind of things, I'm interested~" Blue held Lust close to him.

"You know exactly what I'm thinking~"

"Alright guess we're making out."

They made out for a while with little teasing here and there. Then Blue pinned Lust down.

"Babe do you want to g-"

Stretch came in and saw the two on the couch.

"Sans what the hell did that thing do to you!?"

"PAPYRUS LUST ISN'T A THING!"

Lust started to cry into Blue's shirt.

"Babe don't cry." Blue started wiping Lust's tears.

"You and that slut are dating!? I won't allow that!"

"PAPYRUS HE ISN'T A SLUT AND YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER!"

This was the first time Lust has seen Blue so angry. Blue got up and walked to Stretch.

"Sans you cannot date him."

"I don't care about what you say, I love him and nothing will change that!"

"Sans do not fight with me or you will suffer the consequences."

"Lust come on we're leaving"

Strech blocked the door.

"Nobody is leaving..."

"Paps move, you can't boss me around."

Lust got up and went behind Blue but he was scared from the look Stretch was giving him.

"Sans you're staying, Lust get out" Strech opened the door and Lust headed out

"Bye Berry..."

"Lust wai-"

Stretch slammed the door shut and grabbed Blue.

"Explain now..."

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!"

"WHY WOULD YOU DATE THAT FREAK!"

Lust sat outside the door and heard everything. Blue punched Stretch in the face and Stretch dropped him. Lust heard the thud and tried to open the door but it was locked.

"IS EVERYTHING OKAY BERRY!"

Blue heard Lust shout but it was muffled. His vision was blurry and his head spun. Later he woke up in Lust's arms in a very pale room.

"Ugh, Where are we?" Blue rubbed his head and felt bandages.

"You're awake! Babe you're never going back to that place again!" Lust started crying harder than he already was.

"What?! Lusty can you tell me what happened?!"

"You and you're brother w-were fighting a-and I heard a t-thud...He left the h-house and I saw you on the floor b-bleeding."

"That explains the bandages." Blue put his hands on his head and started undoing the bandages.

"Don't take them off you may mess them up!"

"Dream taught me medical things as it was part of training." He undid the bandages and felt a hole and cracks on his head. "He cracked my skull!"

"Berry he did more. Your soul is cracked a bit, does he act like this a lot?"

"He always tries to keep me innocent when I'm not, he always overreacts to me being near inappropriate things."

"How about we move in together because I won't let you be anywhere with him alone."

"It's fine babe."

"Nope you're moving in with me and nothing is stopping me."

"Fine, but can you not squeeze me so tightly."

"Sorry." Lust let go and seemed upset. Blue pull him in for a kiss, it felt perfect and it was what Blue needed

——————————————————–

Lustberry is my otp! It's adorable also angsty~