The Alpha stepped forward, "Where do you think you know him from?"

June looked frustrated, as if she had tried so hard to remember before. All May did was shake her head, "We don't know. Maybe it's his happiness."

"His beast?" the Alpha asked. He thought this was a clue. Should have known, it was May and June. He stole and cookie and pointed at Zero. Who received a towel to his face by May.

Right when the house was supposed to be asleep. The Alpha once again watched his son run over to a friend’s house. Too bad, he did not have eyes or ears inside Langdon's room.

DAY TWO:

Zero stood at his father's den for a moment before knocking. A pause was slightly heard before allowing entrance. Stepping in, he should his neck.

"With your permission, I just want you to listen until I'm finished."

"Okay Zero," the Alpha sat back in the chair waited for his son to speak.

"I've been sneaking out of the night for a while. I have been watching over Langdon and his mom. She doesn't know a promise to Langdon. I know you are still worried about my mate. Hmm, I have found my mate but! it's someone I would have never guessed in a lifetime. I'm still getting use to the idea. All I ask is for you to give me a little more time. Then I promise I'll bring my mate straight to you.

"I just found out that two of the wolves are keeping track of us school goers. Josh, Aaron and I have a game plan. We told the high scholars to meet at the pack house. Every morning everyone is to stay in the group that they are assigned to. If one of the students’ needs to stay after, the whole car does. Carter's van is in need of a little repair. I have ordered a new starter for it Aaron is getting the windshield. Josh is getting the tires. Once all of it comes in, I will put it together. So far, they are not looking into anyone else, just the high school.

"I've noticed mom is down. The girls wanted to go out. So, my betas and I were talking. We were thinking about planning a night to where we will take all the teens out. I thought that maybe you could take the opportunity to take mom out for a night. I'll have Amber with me and make sure she's good." Taking in a deep breath, "I'm done."

Nathanial leaned back in his chair. The boy came straight out and told the truth. He did not try to cover nothing up. Zero was keeping a promise. The decision to stay over at Langdon’s home was good thinking on his part.

"We're going to the cabin shortly. Do you think you can handle being away from your mate?"

"Working on that. My mate freaked out once I explained what was going on. By the way not in the pack."

"Are you afraid I will not approve?"

"Actually I am. Right now, I need to learn to handle it. As I said, I would not have guess this person in a lifetime. Not that this person isn't a good person, which they are." Zero wiped his face, "Really hard for me to explain."

"I can see that. Do you approve of this mate?"

Zero nodded, "I do just I don't know how you or the pack with see this."

"Okay, I'll leave it be for a short time. A week, then you will bring your mate to me."

Zero swallowed, only a week.

Far as the plan, the Alpha liked it. Hearing that the future of the pack was walking the grounds of the high school before and after school was impressive. They were already working on together. Making sure that the pack was taking care of.

DAY THREE:

Running the woods beside their fathers the boys was given more responsibility once again. Proud that the three dominate men trusted them. Whoever these wolves were, trouble followed them closely. Unable to find out where they came from was becoming a chore. Calls were made to other packs asking if they had encountered a situation like this. In hopes, someone knows something.