Jenny's Heart ♡♡

Author: DressageGeek

Genre/Trope: Romance; Single-parent; Tycoon; Guardian; Mystery & thriller

Status: Complete

| S U M M A R Y |

~An obligated billionaire, a selfless waitress, and the dark past that binds them~

"Do you want to go and sit somewhere? There's some business I would like to discuss with you," Nathan said after a moment.Jenny's eyes flickered back to his own, confusion evident on her face.

"Me? Are you sure you have the right person?" she couldn't help but ask.

What possible business could she have with a billionaire?

~~~

Jenny Fox is a girl with a brain and a heart of gold. Ever since she was little, she aspired to be one of the best cardiothoracic surgeons in the world and to help those in need. However, her plans take a violent change of direction when her sister unexpectedly leaves her daughter in Jenny's care.

Jenny now finds herself years later, a college dropout, up to her eyeballs in debt, and barely managing to feed herself and her young niece when she receives a job offer she cannot refuse.

This story is rated PG 13 for trigger chapters, which will have the warning of a * in the chapter title.

All rights for the lovely cover go to M_Rainberry.

| R E V I E W |

This is another book with lots of emotional rollercoaster rides. A tear jerker. Slow burn. The story was intense and I was constantly on the edge of my seat.

There were few of romance in this book since it's not entirely the main focus of the story. But, it doesn't make any less because it's still an utterly beautiful and amazing read! I loved the built of Jenny's character; perfectly how she was described in the summary. Nothing more to say because she is everything a priceless gem would be. On the other hand, Nathan really had a massive character development. He's become a better person, a dad to his daughter, a love interest to Jenny, and fatherly potential to Jenny's niece. The cute family bonding times were something to really appreciate and savor the moment about.

The mystery and suspense were something I wasn't ready of (in a good way). Like I said, I was constantly on the edge of my seat for every suspense there were with regards to Jenny's past. There were barely hints that I could pick up and I could hardly prove a theory that came to mind. If anything, the amount of mystery and pace was just really good. I haven't been stunned again with a story's plot twists in awhile until this book did. Plus, the side characters, specifically the antagonists -for the love of anything sweet my breathing always becomes heavy, my knuckles are itchy for a punch as I hate them with a burning passion XD they were really antagonistic, I can't help but dislike them more and more as the story progressed. Author did a job well done perfecting them in the flesh. Never have I ever hated a character so much until this book came along.

And PLS- Jenny is truly a gem. She is downright with a heart of gold. Selfless right from the core. I liked the part where she solved a crisis by herself instead of the cliché knight in shining armor to the rescue and saving the day.

Author is pretty damn good with delivery of words -I absolutely felt the suspense that I couldn't get enough of it until finished the book, and the characterizations are so spot on. I loved this book so much. It was such a wholesome experience.

I absolutely highly recommend this book!

. . .

V O T E | C O M M E N T | S H A R E

Follow me and add Sleepless Nights to your library if you want to see more of my content

Let me know what you think of this ♡ Also, you can suggest or recommend your favorite book here (Don't be shy).

Feel free to stop by on my profile page. I have a lot of reading lists there and organized by genre/trope (constantly updates and add more books to go on my lists). So, if you're planning to look for other books to read, head over there and go check them out. I hope they help!

Happy readings ♡

confession of the day: couldn't choose between milk tea or frappe

confession of the day: couldn't choose between milk tea or frappe. Yet, I ended up buying french vanilla instead 😩❤