Taehyung shook his dirty thoughts away and prepare a bath for Jungkook.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook on the other hand is sitting in the couch while holding a scream. He would like to shout in happiness because Taehyung just touch his cheek, Taehyung his beloved mate just touch him. It makes him feel crazy just to be touched like that. Jungkook hide his tomato face with his two hands.

🐺 "Stop panicking your gay ass. It's normal that he can touch your cheek, his your mate. Our mate." J said.

"I know that Jay... Bu-but... My heart won't stop pounding.... He just, he just... Ugh! I act like an teenager who was just touched by his crush for the first time." Jungkook said.

🐺 "Well aren't you? I mean your not a teenager but... Your crush just touch you. And beside, in the future he would touch more than your cheek specially during mating process." J said.

Jungkook buried his tomato face using his two hands. "Ugh! Please stop embarrassing me." Jungkook said.

🐺 "I'm not embarrassing you. I'm just stating the fact." J said.

"Then don't. It's making my heart beat louder." Jungkook said.

🐺 "I know, I can feel it. But, I like this feeling. For once, our hearts aren't hurt." J said.

"Yeah..." Jungkook said. Ever since his real parents died, he have no happiness anymore, no freedom. All he felt was being discriminated, everyone look down on him because he was an omega. Jungkook would be lying if those memories where everyone he knows would think of him and tell him that he is just useless, that no one wants him, doesn't hurt him.

Jungkook got out of his thoughts when he felt someone tap his shoulder. He was startled a bit and look behind to see Taehyung.

"I'm sorry for startling you. The bath is ready come on." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod, he stand up and follow Taehyung to the bathroom.

" Taehyung said and Jungkook nod, he stand up and follow Taehyung to the bathroom

Jungkook gaps in surprised he look at Taehyung with his surprised expression and Taehyung just contain hisself for squeezing those soft cheek. "A-are yo-you sure tha-that I-I ca-can used this? I- I me-mean... Thi-this is like fo-for a prince to use." Jungkook said. 

Taehyung chuckled . "what are you talking about? This kind of bathroom is normal you know." Taehyung said, afterall he never went to lace where he didn't see a fancy, luxury looking bathroom because he was born in rich family. Everytime he go to other places, he always booked at one of the fancy, luxury place where he can stay. Thats why he didn't know that such ordinary bathroom exist.