•⫷•45•⫸•

Start from the beginning

Krish : elephant will only marry Ani..

Said Krish and giggled....he was made to sit on counter top in kitchen by Ritu... Ritu passed him a plate of mini or tiny dosa's and shushed him...

Ritu : Shuuu! You shouldn't talk like that kutty...! Amma will come until kept eating this like good boy! Ok kutty...?

Krish : okii Ma!

He said showing this '👌' with his tiny fingers...Ritu went inside ani room , she sighed standing in Ani's room looking at her sleeping like dinosaur...

Ritu : ani *pat pat* ani wake up!...*pat pat* Ani! Wake up! Ani kutty please ma! Wake up..

She tried to wake up ani calmly , quietly , angrily....there she lost it and pleased to ani...

Ani : Anni...5 more minutes...

Ritu : Atleast eat breakfast and sleep-

Anbu : Let her sleep ma...

Ritu : But Mama (father-in-law)-

Anbu just nodded and gave her a approval smile...Ritu sighed and left the room...

Aabu : am I doing the right thing..?

He murmured softly looking at Ani who was peaceful sleeping like dinosaur....
_

Location : commissioner office Chennai.

Charan : did he atleast open his mouth now..?

Nodding His head 'NO' Adi came out of a enquiry room which has a glass window where you can't see anything from inside but from outside you can see what is happening inside...

Charan enquired as much he can From that guy they caught in temple how tried to attack on Adi...But nothing came from his mouth... Adi did't let go anything just like that...

Charan : Adi ,why don't we check with the citizen database..?

Adithya : Machi!(dude) You should have done this first!

Charan searched in citizen database by scanning the guys face... even though the process can't be done by anyone....Charan requested commissioner and got a permission of the procedure...
The result was shocking to Charan that the database showed

'NO CITIZEN MATCHES FOUND'

At parallel, Adi was checking some current case files...
Suddenly there was some noise outside his room... He went out to see...A guy trying to sticking a missing poster on notice board... and other police trying to stop him...

Adithya : Gopal Anna! What's happening here..!?

Before constable Gopal would answer , a local inspector who was try to stop the guy said...

Inspector : Sir , it's nothing...he is mentally retarded...! I'll handle-

The guy cutted his sentence inbetween saying more like he shouted...