Final Showdown pt. 1

With no time to think, everyone stood in bewilderment.

The band had already made Suga their top priority and rushed to the couch where he laid. Jin caressed his forehead as he began to stir and both Jimin and Taehyung held his hands tightly.

Bang Pd was quick to act and sent 3 guards to the perimeter - Namjoon was extremely intelligent, if he saw the woman then it was definitely her.

Meanwhile, Phil and Don stood and watched as the panic in the room slowly increased - right now, it was a small wave but in due time, their panic would turn into a tsunami of fear.

Suga's Pov

It was pitch black in my mind - with no ounce of light or sound - just nothingness. I felt like I was floating in a never ending abyss with no destination in sight - I just moved along in the darkness.

But slowly I could feel the faint beating of an object - it was a muffled sound that could only be heard if I listened close enough. This sound was my light in this sea of oblivion. If I let go of that distorted beating then I would surely fall into the depths of this void - I wasn't sure why but I hung on.

The only thing that I remembered was the faint voice of my mother calling my name in a panicky voice. After that it was difficult to breathe and the faces of my members disappeared - only to reveal deformed shadows of their bodies.

It was as if I were trapped inside of a box that only grew smaller the harder I struggled to breathe. The space crushed my body and refused to let air into my windpipe - I struggled and struggled until I could no more. Then, I landed in this empty space.

The faint beating got louder, it pounded in my eardrums and dominated my senses. I came to realize that it was the beating of my own heart that I held onto - that I refused to let go of because if I did, I wouldn't see light again. Once I figured out my heart was beating, I tried to move my body - to breathe again. The darkness was ruptured by the smallest voice -- hidden in the depths of my mind.

".... ng...."

I fought against the sharp pains I felt and pushed my body forwards, reaching for that light until I could grasp it in my hands. It hurt - god did it hurt to move forward - to propell both my mind and body to move.

"..... yung...."

Almost.

Just a little further.

I reached out my hands and entered the light.

That's when I finally opened my eyes and saw my members - the same tears in their eyes as the ones that stained my face.

"Hyung..." Jimin called out to me.

Finally. I could see them again - the abyss was gone and the pain vanished.

Slowly I reached up to touch my face and nearly broke down but I wouldn't - the darkness nearly took me. However I was still here and refused to leave again.

I tried to speak but I guessed that my words came out jumbled and almost a whisper. Jimin and Taehyung leaned in closer to listen to me - I missed their closeness but I kept that thought to myself.

"I said,"

I cracked a small smile.

"Stop crying Jimin-ah, you look ugly."
"HYUNG!" They all shouted -- even Jin (though he was older).

A laugh exited my mouth followed by unstoppable coughing as my members gave me a bone crushing hug but I was happy, nothing could ruin this moment - nothing at all.